Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs April 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Another game 7th for the Sens... Feels like that anyways.

This is a huge opportunity to close the gap with Boston and Pittsburgh and possibly Detroit if Washington can hold on to their lead.

Toronto won't make it easy for the Ottawa, that is for sure.

I'm with you on the sentiment. It does have a "game 7" type of feel to it.

The problem with that? This franchise has never won a Game 7 in its history

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
Ottawa wins this easily, Last time we played them Anderson was in net. After tonight's game Hamburglar will be 18-1-1

Ooh Lazar*

Let's just hope the plan works and we teach my former boss the laffs a lesson...

Ooh Lazar*

Gonna be signing ooh Lazar ohh Lazar to the tune of how bizarre tonight!

Ooh Lazar*

Should have heard the moaning Michael next to me last night. You'd think we were last in the NHL or getting swept. Just enjoy it folks, this run has been amazing...

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
How in the world is Gryba still slated to be in tonight when we have Jared Cowen ready to go? The bottom D pairing has been absolutely terrible and something needs to be changed.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
How in the world is Gryba still slated to be in tonight when we have Jared Cowen ready to go? The bottom D pairing has been absolutely terrible and something needs to be changed.

Cowen and gryba playing?

Cowen-Ceci or Cowen-Gryba

Boro looks to me like hes dealing with some sort of chest injury.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am begging to all the hockey gods that the Sens win this game

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
I am begging to all the hockey gods that the Sens win this game

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

I don't know.. maybe they didn't hear you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese