Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs April 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
On behalf of the Flyers fans, you're welcome. Now please pass the Pens and we can all laugh at them for missing the playoffs and yet not having any lottery balls.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Hammond vs Bernier tonight
We control our destiny at this point

AK Bolt Fan

Jan 17, 2015
Chugiak, Alaska
A Tampa Bay Lightning fan here saying........Go Sens GO!!!!!!! The Bruins look like they made it, but you guys have a chance to knock Cindy out........Go Sens go!!!!!!!

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
If Hammond can get playoffs and we can get McDavid from Pittsburgh, I'll buy a ******* JGPageau jersey.

Kurisu

mad scientist
Aug 13, 2012
In A Lonely Corner
I agree. It keeps the Leafs out of the McDavid race! :yo:

nice try but leafs have 4th place locked in pretty much. :laugh: Even if we get one point today, and we win our last 2 games, we would get 70 points. All Carolina will have to do is win 1 game (or get 2 points) for us to be locked in at 4th and they play the Buffalo Sabres next game.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Sens, you have 1 job. To beat a team that has been as bad as Buffalo since the new year. If you mess this up.....

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If we do lose this game, we are still not out of it. The Penguins game will still be a big game either way.

Ooh Lazar*

1 Sens fans at the game should just keep throwing objects on the ice.
2 Get a bunch of PPs for the Sens
3 ???????
4 profit

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Leafs can win one game without ruining draft position. So we can be sure, they come out with AAA game tonight. Tough battle.

Meh who knows, it was saturday night last night there season is over I know if I was one of them id probably hitting the pints.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I heard the leafs game last week had a pretty soft attendance. If this continues and fans actually boycott the games or something more extreme or at least demonstrate that they are done with this team, then Bettman might be forced to give them mcdavid. Penguins did it. Sure Toronto can.

jstaal

go canes go
Apr 14, 2009
mass
hi

A Tampa Bay Lightning fan here saying........Go Sens GO!!!!!!! The Bruins look like they made it, but you guys have a chance to knock Cindy out........Go Sens go!!!!!!!
Bruins arent in yet, go sens, canes fan checking back in, will watch you guys tonight, and hopefully a Caps win against Wings..

dpw

Jul 29, 2004
We need a big game.

Like a 6-1. We need to crush these guys.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
Tonight's game is soo huge. Being one point back from 2 (potentially 3) teams means we only need one of those teams to stumble, granted we keep winning. Go sens, go caps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille