Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Leafs April 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SensRocket

May 24, 2014
Canada Eh
If they lose this one, they're done for. We need redemption for that last battle of Ontario. Oh boy that one was not pretty.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
Light em' up! I hope we soundly destroy them 9-1, then even if we miss the playoffs, I'll feel good about our season ending the way it did. I do not want to even consider any other possibility right now - it's too painful to think about.

Ttracer*

9 goals impossible for this squad, a reg win or OT is our best case scenario. Senators don't fare well at ACC it will be a dogfight

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
9 goals impossible for this squad, a reg win or OT is our best case scenario. Senators don't fare well at ACC it will be a dogfight

Unlikely yes, impossible... no. I think this squad has a tremendous amount of firepower that is starting to mature and develop. If Ryan and Hoffman get going again....

And yes, the ACC will likely be a dogfight.

Savannah Skunk

Nov 21, 2006
Off the banana farm
I pray we stay focused playing a team game for sixty minutes. For the love of all that we hold dear in Sens nation, I hope they play a disciplined game and stay out of the penalty box. I worry about Gryba... and Smith.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
It is the latest in a string of must win games. Here is hoping for a Pittsburgh lose this afternoon.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
Leafs can win one game without ruining draft position. So we can be sure, they come out with AAA game tonight. Tough battle.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Leafs can win one game without ruining draft position. So we can be sure, they come out with AAA game tonight. Tough battle.

And they and their fans will be all in for them to knock the Sens out of the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca