Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the little Apple (Toronto), Wednesday night 7pm

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I think it’s time to give other guys like those 3 more of an opportunity. Jbd isn’t helping and we need help. Even a tiny little spark of something here and there is fine.
JBD has probably been the best of the 3 so far, but he’s still a tweener call up guy.

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
JBD has probably been the best of the 3 so far, but he’s still a tweener call up guy.
I guess I should remind myself the coaching is messing with everyone’s game so maybe no moves until we get some proper coaching then see where we are and what we got. There I hit my brakes :) thanks.

senswon

Quo Tendimus
Aug 1, 2007
Kingstone
I've heard they're all frustrated. Hoping to see them take out that frustration on the opposition and score some goals.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
What you are going to see is: the Leafs jump out to a 4-0 first period, then in the 2nd the Sens will get two goals only to give up a bad power play goal with a minute left, then we'll make it 5-4 only to give up two empty netters for a 7-5L, and you'll like it.

DJ telling us how hard the guys are working will be the cherry on top.
This was almost every game last November.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
6-2 Leafs on 3 Matthews PP goals
Korpi not good again
The shitshow continue

R We A Team

Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa
1699483922441.png

• Love
Reactions: Carl Karlsson

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Well, if he fights Reaves, I wish him the best of luck.

I mean, sure, and if Greig or Pinto were in the lineup, it would make sense to run three lines of offense. However, with Greig out and Chartier being a black hole offensively to me, it just makes more sense to put him in the top 6 and maybe spark Timmy up a bit.

I love fried chicken
Me too. The baked version from KFC in the States is quite good and less greasy!

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Heatherington/Matinpalo/Guenette

Any of those guys over jbd I’d say. It’s time to move on from him and give someone else a chance. Jbd should have no future here.
I'd rather see Thompson learn and play in their NHL. JBD does not have an NHL skillset; Thomson might.

I don't think I've ever seen this group of players more confident, happy and cheerful going into a game, and I genuinely don't know how to interpret and what to think of it.
Is it just the usual 'fake it until you make it', or is it similar to a guy who is going to jump off a cliff and whose last action is to hysterically laugh about anything and himself?

Let's find out today at 7pm!
Let's find out! :)

Reactions: K1900L

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad