Pre-Game Talk: SENS in the little Apple (Toronto), Wednesday night 7pm

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Perhaps SportsNet East will broadcast the game, unlike last night when they covered the Habs vs Blues, and the Ottawa game was shuffled over the SN1….which is not on most standard/basic Cable packages….

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Perhaps SportsNet East will broadcast the game, unlike last night when they covered the Habs vs Blues, and the Ottawa game was shuffled over the SN1….which is not on most standard/basic Cable packages….

Who are you with? We pay $25 a month for the sport package and it gives you all sports channels. Comes to a couple bucks per game when you break it down. I'll never miss a game PVRing everything.

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Going to go to this game. Have a pregame chat with the boys and let them know I still love them and that I would never boo them when they were playing with half a team.

:heart:

Reactions: R We A Team

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Toronto lost their last 4 games. Hope the Sens are not going to be slumpbusters

Oh but they play Tampa Bay tomorrow so hopefully Leafs win

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I don’t know how they’re going to get it together but this better be a good game. Again…..must win.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Who are you with? We pay $25 a month for the sport package and it gives you all sports channels. Comes to a couple bucks per game when you break it down. I'll never miss a game PVRing everything.
Bell

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Will be a 4K game then likely , also got last nights game on a 4K channel, which was a bonus.

Who are you with

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
Just win this one and all is forgiven. Hate losing to the Leafs.

Look for Reaves and Bertuzzi to overcompensate after being called soft and not sticking up for Liljegren.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
This is INSANITY..
repeating the same (coaching) mistakes, but hoping for a better result.

I reserve the right to boo DJ. Go Sens Go! Will the Riddler return?

Reactions: Bileur and NB613

Mingus Dew

Microphone Assassin
Oct 7, 2013
Ew don’t call Toronto the little Apple. It tries. But there’s like 20 more cities in the states that can be called that before Toronto. I was there a few times this summer, what a shithole and not near enough glam to cover it up

I actually somewhat like Toronto (lived there for a few years) but yeah the New York comparisons are absurd. There isn’t another city on New York’s level in probably the world, let alone in Ontario lol.

Melgene Eunyk

Mar 29, 2015
Let's play our best winger, this season, and top free agent signing with 4th line scrubs! Great idea, DJ! Im sure Chartier will do just fine as a Greig replacement!

How has he not tried giroux-stutzle-senko? G and stu both have a strong defensive conscience. And senko has proven to be responsible and smart. This just makes zero sense to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad