Pre-Game Talk: SENS in St.Louis tonight 8:00pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
It is mind boggling how White sees no ice on the PP while ****ing Burrows is out there man. What is Boucher thinking ffs

Only explanation is that teams are scouting Burrows and Boucher wants to put him in a position to score. I mean, it’s probably more likely no one is interested in him and Boucher is just favouring him because he’s a veteran.

Reactions: Walter White

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Only explanation is that teams are scouting Burrows and Boucher wants to put him in a position to score. I mean, it’s probably more likely no one is interested in him and Boucher is just favouring him because he’s a veteran.
I mean I know these guys are busy but during the break I just saw White scoring po goal while parked in the slot and getting a rocket off.

It’s true we have enough players doing that

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Duchene has almost no on-ice awareness. It's impressive. Can't believe so many people are blinded by the off flashy plays that they cant see how otherwise useless he can be most of the time for a supposedly 1st line player.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
And man who's outside was it to put an ugly guy like Garrioch on tv representing the Sens man. The guy studers.
I believe Brucey is asking the Sens to practice line changes at practice. Something my Peewee AAA's have done pretty well with overall. I'm sure the Sens players and fans love this man.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I believe Brucey is asking the Sens to practice line changes at practice. Something my Peewee AAA's have done pretty well with overall. I'm sure the Sens players and fans love this man.
They haven't had time to practice it yet
Gotta unlearn the system first

InTkachukWeTrust

Nov 10, 2013
Sometimes I think we have players injured when pyatt,dumont,burrows and dido are on the ice, nopee... that's just our team

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
It is mind boggling how White sees no ice on the PP while ****ing Burrows is out there man. What is Boucher thinking ffs

Show some respect! Burrows was single-handedly responsible for Ottawa making the ECF. He's the bestest player in Sens history!

WadeRedden

Feb 24, 2016
All sorts of talk about our defensive play...blah blah blah

Boucher's teams don't score. Period. Last year we had a negatively goal differential and a brutal power play. This year it's the same thing.

How many times have the Sens score two or fewer goals this season? It's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad