Since returning from Sweden:

- Sens didn't win a game in N.A. In November after the Duchene trade

- Sens went 1-10-2 after returning from Sweden until back to back wins

- Record 7 - 17 - 4

- Road record is 2 - 10 - 3

What a disaster

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
EK has no energy late in games. He’s hit a huge wall. Physically and emotionally he must be exhausted.

It’s one thing to recover from a new foot, it’s another to try and keep Ann NHL hockey team together when it’s clearly in shambles.

Love you EK, you the man in my eyes.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Karlsson is secretly leading the tank so he can mold his protege Dahlin. It’s all in the plan guys.

Perhaps the system has become self aware and understands it requires a few more pieces for it's inevitable takeover? Thus prompting the team to go through a terrible stretch to acquire the needed assets for future glory? Maybe im just becoming more delusional similar to the plans that have been thrown at us continually from mgmt./ownership.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Got to think Hoffman to the Blues will be mentioned tonight. He'd make sense for them and he's the only part of our core players I'd want to trade.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
Chlapik upper body injury, calling up a forward.

Why wasn't the call-up made this morning so that the player had time to get to St. Louis. Seems very odd to me. Did Boucher just find out about Chlapik's injury? I would assume that they knew this morning, or even last night. So bizarre that it is 1:30pm, the Sens play tonight in another time zone, they need a body and yet no recall has been made.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Why wasn't the call-up made this morning so that the player had time to get to St. Louis. Seems very odd to me. Did Boucher just find out about Chlapik's injury? I would assume that they knew this morning, or even last night. So bizarre that it is 1:30pm, the Sens play tonight in another time zone, they need a body and yet no recall has been made.

They had a meeting at the hotel at 1pm and Boucher had a media availability after, he said they had just found out he won't be able to play. Chlapik finished the game and everything seemed fine, probably a case of Chlapik feeling stiff/sore today and just informing the team. I'm sure they were in the process of getting someone here the moment they found out. No need to make an issue out of nothing. They brought an extra body on the trip for a reason, if the can't get a forward here in time, they can go 7 D.

BatherSeason

Jun 16, 2009
Gatineau
They had a meeting at the hotel at 1pm and Boucher had a media availability after, he said they had just found out he won't be able to play. Chlapik finished the game and everything seemed fine, probably a case of Chlapik feeling stiff/sore today and just informing the team. I'm sure they were in the process of getting someone here the moment they found out. No need to make an issue out of nothing. They brought an extra body on the trip for a reason, if the can't get a forward here in time, they can go 7 D.

You really think this isn't an issue? How about this team's policy of calling up players after 5:00pm so they don't have to pay them a full days NHL salary, is that a non-issue too? If Chlapik felt stiff/sore, pretty sure it would be rather irresponsible of him to inform the team at 1:00pm.

Everything this org does lately reeks of $$ issues.

OK, Maybe I am reading way to much into it.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Got to think Hoffman to the Blues will be mentioned tonight. He'd make sense for them and he's the only part of our core players I'd want to trade.

Maybe if the Blues are losing, it would motivate them to trade for Hoffman mid game. He could just switch sides at intermission. :scared::scared::scared:

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Not surprised considering how often he fell and got hit yesterday. He needs to improve his balance and awareness bigly! Sad!

He needs to learn to protect himself better in the NHL. The last few games, it seems like at least once a game he is the recipient of a dangerous looking hit. It might just be a string of bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->