Pre-Game Talk: SENS in NJ, tonight 7:00 pm on TSN

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
We didn't deserve that win. You guys outplayed us.

Our defense is still a work in progress, shouldn't be giving up 2 goals with the opposing goaltender pulled. Need to work on getting pucks out of our own end.

Good game

Reactions: asw

SensEnforcer

Nov 23, 2008
Melbourne
Great result, no one can be unhappy we didn't win that game....two empty net goals and a stolen point from a back to back game against a team that had a week off and their identity is a speedy team.
Stone keeps scoring those big goals exactly when we need them.

Reactions: albator71

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

Our defense is still a work in progress, shouldn't be giving up 2 goals with the opposing goaltender pulled. Need to work on getting pucks out of our own end.

Good game
I thought you guys were the better team overall. We ran out of gas.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011

Good game

I disagree, I thought you guys deserved the game. We deserved the last game against you guys though.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

Good game

Not sure which game you were watching. Aside from parts of the 1st period and the last 3 minutes of the game, we were outplayed. We're just happy to run away with a point tbh.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
I dont think Dzingel is a top 6 either. He's a 3rd line scoring LW IMO.

We really could use some better W's on both side. Guys like Smith and Dzingel are tweeners.

However, Boucher's approach is to role 3 scoring lines and hope the chemistry between the 3 makes up for it.

I just hope we dont trade for another guy like Burrows. He isnt the answer

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
I don't know how anyone can argue in favor of Dzingel's hockey sense being top-6 level, but go ahead and explain to me how he belongs there anyway.

I always thought Dzingel is a bit like Paul Byron minus the Penalty killing. Not a bad player at all, but he doesn't have great hockey sense or hands. He uses his speed to his advantage and to the amount of breakaway he gets, he's bound to get a 15-20 goal a season but he'll never be a good enough all around player to stick in a top 6 spot.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Given that we're utterly hopeless in the shootout it might be best to start going for the W in overtime.

I thought we went for it this time a bit more, got some looks but ultimately we're missing guys like Turris and Ryan that could really help us.

I agree with you totally though. If we know we're losing in the SO, gotta go all in in the OT.

Reactions: Zedrow

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Would it be possible to put Andy in net with let say 1 minute to go in OT even if he played the night before just for the SO?

Is it against the rules ?

Does he have to enter the game before OT?

I mean Boucher has tried stranger things in his coaching life to say the least

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What a playoff series this would be if these two teams meet. Both games this season have been high on excitement.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Would it be possible to put Andy in net with let say 1 minute to go in OT even if he played the night before just for the SO?

I mean Boucher has tried more stranger things then that in his coaching life to say the least

You can change goalies anytime you want. Could put in Andy for the SO only.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

I mean Boucher has tried stranger things in his coaching life to say the least

That feels like a great way to get Andy injured coming into a game cold like that.

Reactions: albator71

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1