Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Canes, 7/11 - 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I'm pretty sure i get mad when players do that just as equally...

Same here. Again rice-tray misses the point. The point is that he's not fighting anymore, so what is his role really other than being a mascot.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Same here. Again rice-tray misses the point. The point is that he's not fighting anymore, so what is his role really other than being a mascot.

Even if he didn't fight, if he could catch players with their head down and put some guys on their butts.

They say "as soon as you stop doing what got you in the league you'll be out of the league faster then you can say 'what happened?'" but for some reason that doesn't apply to neil. He can skate around, make bad passes, fail to receive passes, and shove people after the whistle for 2 million a year for as long as he wants in ottawa. There has to be a point where we say "ok, thanks chris..." and i think that time has passed already.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
surprised cameron actually scratched smith

now when ceci becomes healthy if he can scratch wier and when mac comes back scratch neil and we are good

Mac-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zibby-Ryan
Michalek-Pageau-Chiasson
Puempel-Lazar-Prince

Methot-Karlsson
Cowen-Ceci
Boro-Wideman

this new lineup looks like we made a few good trades

IMO, if Lazar is playing 4th line minutes he should go the Bingo, play as a center, and take big minutes. Assuming he wont need to clear.

With that being said, it does look like four solid lines

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Even if he didn't fight, if he could catch players with their head down and put some guys on their butts.

They say "as soon as you stop doing what got you in the league you'll be out of the league faster then you can say 'what happened?'" but for some reason that doesn't apply to neil. He can skate around, make bad passes, fail to receive passes, and shove people after the whistle for 2 million a year for as long as he wants in ottawa. There has to be a point where we say "ok, thanks chris..." and i think that time has passed already.

I agree, but I still think he has a role on this team. He can play against the "tougher" teams. Carolina is not one of those teams. This is a perfect chance to sit him. Even with all of the Smith's warts, I'd rather have him in the lineup than Neil.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Oh God... our only competent defender after our top 2 are gone... well. Cowen-Wideman should get majority of shifts tonight cause I love Wideman's game so far.

I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE LAZAR BACK AT C. He's looked terrific down the middle on rushes.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Curious to see Noah Hanifin...2A so far. Should be easy win. Versteeg is leading scorer

Xamar*

"Nothing better than a Saturday night hockey game between the Sens and the Canes" -Said no one ever

I'll still be watching though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad