Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Forget the cute kitties. We need attack kitties.

giphy.gif

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
We need the 1st goal

Super important

To get us going

Pittsburgh and MTL next wont be easy game

Need to take advantage of semi-fatigued Boston squad

GO SENS GO

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Coach pls listen to me

Hoffman - Turris - Ryan
Smith - Brassard - Dzingel
Stalberg - Pageau - Pyatt
Burrows - Kelly - Wingels

Claesson - Karlsson
Methot - Ceci
Phaneuf - Wideman

d pairings im fine with

forwards i would change it up to

hoffman-brassard-dzingel
burrows-turris-ryan
smith-pageau-pyatt
stalberg-kelly-wingels

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The good thing is that all season long Boucher has managed to right the ship and prevent losing streaks from spiralling too far out of control...I'm counting on (hoping for) the same thing in the final stretch.

Yup... Counting on it, plus the Bruins are on a back to back here based on Boucher's recent break downs the sens should have the edge here.

Oh yes one last thing. Please put Claesson in and take Boro out.

Last edited:

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
Yup... Counting on it, plus the Bruins are on a back to back here based on Boucher's recent break downs the sens should have the edge here.

Oh yes one last thing. Please put Claesson in and take Boro out.

It didn't matter when we played Tampa. We still looked like the team that had played the night before, not Tampa

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
The meltdown on this board is going to be EPIC if we lose

You can bet on that. Losing sucks and is never acceptable. EVER. If you're a competitor you're going flat out to win every game, and you are seething with rage about every loss. This is why I was a touch concerned about the whole, "What, us panic?" tone coming from the players. Yo, you boys are 0-2-2 in your last four. To quote Woody in Toy Story, this is a perfect time to panic...

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I like how there's any article focusing on a goalie controverary and Boucher's response is to start Anderson in the next 3 games over 4 days.

Boucher really needs to shake the lines up, hasn't done a whole lot of it from game to game this year but the current configuration just isn't cutting it. Would be nice to Hoffman back with Turris, they are pretty reliable together and I think Burrows would be a nice compliment to that line.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Its going to be a tough game. Despite playing yesterday I am going to bet that the Bruins are going to be pissed about last nights result.

Please play Claesson in place of Boro.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
I'd like to see Condon start tonight. Andy wasn't the reason we lost the last two but he certainly didn't do us any favours.

edit: I guess Anderson starts. hope he does well.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
No word yet about starting line-ups?! Hoping for Claesson Condon... Go Sens!

Update: NO CHANGES...ffs

Last edited:

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'd like to see Condon start tonight. Andy wasn't the reason we lost the last two but he certainly didn't do us any favours.

edit: I guess Anderson starts. hope he does well.

If both goalies are healthy and rested, Anderson starts. Period, full stop.

Let's not overthink this - Andy is third in save percentage and ninth in goals against average. Condon, while no doubt having had some very impressive bursts, is spot on league average for save percentage, and only slightly better than league average for goals against. All the credit in the world to Mike Condon for what he's done for us, and huge ups to our GM for finding a quality NHL backup when he desperately needed one, but you simply can't compare the pedigree of the two - not right now anyway. When the chips are down you have to go with your veteran and not get caught "playing a hunch".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad