Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
mIHTbt.jpg

The games from here to the end are like a new season...Past records don't matter. Every team is fighting for playoff positioning.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Please for all that is good in this world, Claesson in and one of Borowiecki or Phaneuf out. Watching the leafs vs bruins tonight, you can see the biggest thing was dmen on both sides were moving the puck and breaking the cycle attempts. Phaneuf and Borowiecki are always second to the puck which let's the cycle occur with ease by opposing teams.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I assume we make the playoffs in either the 2 or 3 hole in the Atlantic.

What I worry about in the playoffs is the opposing team adjusting to the system the sens play, making it less effective, and the sens having no counter.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
I assume we make the playoffs in either the 2 or 3 hole in the Atlantic.

What I worry about in the playoffs is the opposing team adjusting to the system the sens play, making it less effective, and the sens having no counter.

Share the same sentiment. Seems everytime we are down in a game we still think defense first and we don't adjust

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So guys, considering we've been on a losing streak since I started making GDTs again, should I make one for tomorrow anyway? I need some input here!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Getting Jacques Martin flashbacks here.

Yep, when you play a very specific, defined system, teams tend to figure you out over the course of a season, especially once you get in the playoffs. I haven't seen much adjustment from Boucher to be honest. When the system fails he kind of just goes with it, hoping the team gets back to it next game.

Tomorrow's game is going to go a long way in showing us if this team is still "in it" or slowly petering out due to fatigue and other teams simply adjusting to us.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
So guys, considering we've been on a losing streak since I started making GDTs again, should I make one for tomorrow anyway? I need some input here!

Don't make one and see what happens.
If we win, never make a GDT again :sarcasm:

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
I am not worried, the Sens will be just fine, they have always came thru when facing adversity, they have to focus on what they need to do and not worry about the other teams, they just need to be more effective on the PP that's all. This team has been a top 10 team all season long, they just need to fallow the game plan and they will be fine. GO SENS GO!!!

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Wonder if we get Khudobin tomorrow seeing that Rask played today. Not to say backups don't play lights out against us

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Wonder if we get Khudobin tomorrow seeing that Rask played today. Not to say backups don't play lights out against us

I would bet Rask.. Are the Sens starting Anderson again? Not all his fault but he has played better.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Now that we threw the games against MTL so that we don't have to face Mika Zibanejad in the playoffs, this game actually has huge ramifications. It likely won't change who we face in the first round if we lose, but whoever wins these next two Bruins/Sens games will likely take the home advantage in the playoffs. Second change at home can be huge in the playoffs.

DanyHeatley

Dec 6, 2016
Coach pls listen to me

Hoffman - Turris - Ryan
Smith - Brassard - Dzingel
Stalberg - Pageau - Pyatt
Burrows - Kelly - Wingels

Claesson - Karlsson
Methot - Ceci
Phaneuf - Wideman

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Coach pls listen to me

Hoffman - Turris - Ryan
Smith - Brassard - Dzingel
Stalberg - Pageau - Pyatt
Burrows - Kelly - Wingels

Claesson - Karlsson
Methot - Ceci
Phaneuf - Wideman

I like the D pairings. But jesus, our forward corps sucks without Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad