Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We need some good luck.

Any ideas on what we can do to please the hockey gods so that they will allow the Sens to win a game?

I suggest post cute cat pictures:

rs_600x600-140620101333-600.Cutest-Cat-Ever-Nonna.jl.062014.jpg

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
This was the only animal I was thinking of after watching last night's stinker, and knowing we have to play a hot Bruins team at home:

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
This team needs more giddy-up in it's game.

As a gift to the Hockey Gods, I am offering: Cowboy Pig

imgres

edit: stupid picture won't work...or I'm stupid...or both...it's a pig dressed like a cowboy.

Last edited:

thrillclinton

May 24, 2013
Toronto
The good thing is that all season long Boucher has managed to right the ship and prevent losing streaks from spiralling too far out of control...I'm counting on (hoping for) the same thing in the final stretch.

Boggletrax

Oct 5, 2008
Sick of seeing no lineup changes after a bad stretch. 4 game losing streak, time to make Some kind of adjustment. What's the depth for if these guys never get a chance. And the PP is a disgrace, need changes there- insert Wideman and DiDo (who apparently is an elite passer, at least by Swiss league standards, I realize he didn't do a lot of good in his first look, time for another) for the PP and Freddy in for Boro. Burrows wasn't supposed to be 1st liner and time to put him where he belongs.

Hoffman-Turris-DiDo
Dzingel-Brassard-Ryan
Smith-Pageau-Burrows
Stalberg-Kelly-Pyatt

Phaneuf-Karlsson
Methot-Wideman
Claesson-Ceci

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I'll say this, I don't like the fatigue excuse but...sens played 4 games for 2 straight weeks, and had some travel involved. They let their guard down once they got back home and I think yesterday was the culmination of all that into a giant stinker of a game.

I think catching MTL for top spot might be lost now. They now NEED to focus on keeping home ice for the playoffs. This would be a colossal failure to be in this spot for 90% of the season only to lose it in the last 2-3 weeks. Big game against Boston and they better be up for it.

And I would start Condon...hometown boy, let's see what you got. Andy, whether his fault or not, has lost both games over the weekend and not looked too good (gallagher and byron goals were terrible)

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
Relax girls, it's all part of Boucher/Dorion's plan. Montreal can have 1st place, and good luck playing the Metropolitan division in the first round.

We'll take Boston in our division. :yo:

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement

Growing up with barn cats, it really is amazing how much they can take. The one cat out of my wifes collection that I actually like was shot by a neighbor, we treated the hole in his neck with antibiotics and got him fixed. Best cat we own. Shame the guy keeps poisoning and shooting em, Had to bring him indoors permanently. Old redneck *******s can't be reasoned with and I'm not allowed to shoot him. So my wifes cat collection stays inside.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Relax girls, it's all part of Boucher/Dorion's plan. Montreal can have 1st place, and good luck playing the Metropolitan division in the first round.

We'll take Boston in our division. :yo:

Personally I'd rather the Metro WC pick than dealing with Boston (or TB)... have you looked at our ATL and MET records? :laugh:

Also, my contribution:
12345697_417402411782652_882875377_n.jpg

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
If Boston plays tomorrow against us like they have tonight against the Leafs, it's going to be a very tough game.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Bruins lose , head home to play the Sens.

Leafs are 1 pt behind them , needless to say they will be hungry.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Bruins made it to overtime in their game against the Leafs. If they have more energy than the Sens tomorrow, then there is a problem.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
My bad guys. My point still stands though. There is a problem if the Bruins show more energy than the Sens.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
We are 2-0 so far this season versus the Bruins outscoring them 7:3 :handclap: thats pretty good !!! GO SENS GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad