Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins March 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
No lineup changes. Meaning Anderson and Boro is still in.

Don't mind Anderson but why in the world is Boro in? I could care less if he leads the league in hits. He doesn't help the team

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Leaf fans really need to start coming into our thread to ask us to win. They do realize we prefer Boston a million times more right? lmao

Although the few that have come here are respectable Leaf fans.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Have a feeling Ryan will score tonight. I would rather some grit in the lineup, maybe we should be looking at Wideman coming out and putting Claesson in. Not that I think Wideman is playing porrly, but we need a physical dimension , and size, and Claesson fits the bill better for this game.

We were soff against Montreal. I know we "out hit" them, I think, but nothing quality. I expected more from Dion and Burrows, and Smith for that matter. If we hit Montreal, especially Markov, they crumble. Hopefully, they ramp it up tonight.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I was listening to Boucher's pre-game interview.. and a lot of others.. It's weird a little because he's ask about Kelly a lot and what he bring. He always say the same thing. He bring leadership, playoff experience, intangible, etc.

Than he often goes about the addition of Phaneuf and how it left some leadership pressure off Karlsson's shoulder. He's talking a lot about the leadership of those 3, but he never talk about Turris. The three guys who are wearing letter right now are Karlsson, Phaneuf and Turris..

I'm just wondering what type of leadership does Turris bring. He's for sure not very vocal, if he is, that would be a surprise since he doesn't look like that. He's not really a leader by his play. He's very good, but he doesn't lead by exemple like Karlsson or Stone do, for example.

That's just a question that came. Anyway, to me, it should be Karlsson-C Phaneuf-A and Stone-A. But that's not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad