Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins April 6. 7 p.m. I Love You Hockey Gods!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Damn it. If we'd at least inserted White over Kelly, I'd be interested in watching, but with that D, and Kelly still in...

Here's hoping Anderson has the game of his life.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Argh...

Can we get through a game without losing a key player to injury?

Pens: Methot
Min: Smith
Phi: Burrows and Karlsson
Wpg: Ceci
@Det: Ryan
Det: Karlsson (again)

5 games in a row... I think we escaped Mtl with only our pride getting hurt, after losing Methot against Pittsburgh

Edit: Stalberg got hurt in a game too, not sure which one though

Hold on a second.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Marchand suspended for 2.

Easiest thing to do for DOPES. Show that "they are serious" about getting garbage out of the game, but it doesn't hurt Boston one bit for the playoffs.

Philadelphia Collins

May 31, 2011
I realize playing a college kid in a clinching game is risky, but White showed more in his limited ice time than Dzingel has shown since like December. Would have been nice to see him play against Bergeron's team

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I realize playing a college kid in a clinching game is risky, but White showed more in his limited ice time than Dzingel has shown since like December. Would have been nice to see him play against Bergeron's team

Dzingel is 2nd in individual scoring chances since January 1st so no.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I call this D group Kevin and the Shark except shark ends with a t instead of a k

Its a kool fm reference

ckkl.jpg

I actually used to listen to the morning show as a kid haha.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Dzingel is 2nd in individual scoring chances since January 1st so no.

But he has the finishing ability of Erik Condra, so sure, he has lots of scoring chances but he does jack all with them.

My issue with Dzingel isn't his lack of scoring touch though. It's that he's looking slow (by his standards). He had more jump in his step in the last game after sitting out the first Wings game, but he still wasn't burning around defenders with his speed.

If he needs a couple nights off to rest his body then I'm all for it because if he doesn't have his speed then he becomes a VERY average player.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Not putting White in and keeping Kelly/Wingles in is moronic. We don't have Karlsson to get us ahead.

"Lets keep the winning forward line-up". Well, outside of the same 2 forwards, every other forward was pretty useless, and that's with the best D in the league.

If we get down, it's going to be extremely hard to come back.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
He could get a breakaway with an EN and he'd miss. All Swedish, no Finnish

Well that wasn't what I was responding to. White "showed more in one game than Dzingel has since December" is what I answered to. Yeah he has issues finishing. But so do like 99% of NHLers.(scoring is hard)

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
The forwards have to be better, what is the point of dumping the puck in if you are never going to get it back .Our forwards blow at maintaining offensive zone pressure:nod:

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
Well that wasn't what I was responding to. White "showed more in one game than Dzingel has since December" is what I answered to. Yeah he has issues finishing. But so do like 99% of NHLers.(scoring is hard)

99% of NHLers don't put themselves in the position that Dzingel does though.

He's very good at getting in the right spot for opportunities. He's very bad at doing anything with those opportunities. It's frustrating because I'd rather have a guy that can get himself in a position to score and miss than a guy that just doesn't really do anything (Kelly/Wingels).

If I were making the lines, which I should because TopChed > Boucher (obviously). I'd go:

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Stalberg-Brassard-Burrows
Wingels-Pageau-Pyatt
Macarthur-White-Dzingel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00