Pre-Game Talk: Sens @ Bruins April 6. 7 p.m. I Love You Hockey Gods!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
What do you wanna bet the NHL deems justice served with a game misconduct on Marchand's spear (and circling back to poke him in the eye with his stick after the fact)?

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
What do you wanna bet the NHL deems justice served with a game misconduct on Marchand's spear (and circling back to poke him in the eye with his stick after the fact)?

Not sure what to think. He's dodged suspensions in the past, so maybe this is the leagues chance to finally do something. On the other hand, I wouldn't be shocked is he just gets a fine or if nothing happens at all.

caymanmew

May 18, 2014
Ottawa
You'd rather play the Leafs?

As long as we get a point, Tampa doesn't harm us.

Yes i would. Two reason

1. The leafs have a lot less playoff experience then Boston.
2. Good rivalries come from playoff series and i would love from us to redevelop a strong rivalry with Toronto.

50 in 07

Feb 10, 2016
most-productive-scoring-lines-yost.jpg

Wasn't really sure where to put this. Stole it from a recent TSN article, but I thought it was crazy to see how effective the Pyatt/JGP/Hoffman line has been at even strength this year.

That is some pretty great company. If they keep this up, and we can find some effective combination of Turris/Brassard, Stone/Ryan, MacArthur/Dzingel for the top 6, we're actually looking deep for the playoffs. Maybe even throw White in there as a winger somewhere.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Stone turris hoffman is too good to break up right now

They did break em up then pyatt scored. Too bad Ryan is hurt. Id like to see them try this lineup.

Dzingel Turris White
Hoffman Pageau Pyatt
Stalberg Brassard Stone
Macarthur Wingles Burrows

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

At this point, the Bruins have clinched, so I could see the DOPS taking the opportunity to give him a (somewhat) meaningless game suspension to 'send a message'.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Just wondering...if there are some "wrist protector" gloves lying around, with extra coverage to prevent another playoff-ending slash like the Stone injury. Would players wear them?!

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
I really like the play of Claesson & Harpur recently. Does the play of these D mean that Ceci ($3.35M salary next season) gets exposed in the expansion draft?

Last edited:

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Hoping White draws back in for Kelly. Is Ryan out long term, what's up with him? I know it's an UBI, but what got hurt?

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingle -Brassard-Burrows(Ryan)
Stalberg-Pageau-Pyatt
MacArthur(Burrows)-White-Wingles

Add Smith once he's healthy and push out Dzingle or Wingels

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Whiny#87 got nothing against Buffalo so...

Marchand will be fine

Also would prefer TO

Boston has so much more PO experience at grinding hooking doing all the little things that hurts you in 7 games series

GO SENS GO

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Hoping White draws back in for Kelly. Is Ryan out long term, what's up with him? I know it's an UBI, but what got hurt?

Hoffman-Turris-Stone
Dzingle -Brassard-Burrows(Ryan)
Stalberg-Pageau-Pyatt
MacArthur(Burrows)-White-Wingles

Add Smith once he's healthy and push out Dzingle or Wingels

Watched Brassard closely yesterday

Man he is soft with the puck
Loses a bunch of boards battle
Rarely retrieve the puck

Would almost prefer White up there though hes probably not ready for 2C duties

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Great day to be a Sens fan. Congrats to Dorion who spoke of playoffs last Apriul - 1 year later here we are with maybe our best ever coaching staff, 2 blue chip prospects about to enter the lineup and a team that can do some damage in the playoffs. He's done a great job, really put together a base that'll be the next generation of great Sens teams that will be the next generation of the Alfie/Hossa/Rdeen/Chara teams.

Does Stone miss Zach Smith or is he still playing in a post-concussion fog? Get him on a line with Pageau, need to get Stone going before the playoffs. He doesn't seem to be playing with that permanent stunned look he has when he's in the zone. Need more looks of Stone with his mouth wide open and eyes bugging out, that's when you know he's in the zone. And he's not popping his helmet as much these days, he's not feeling it.

pt_mck

Jul 1, 2005
Ottawa
Yes i would. Two reason

1. The leafs have a lot less playoff experience then Boston.
2. Good rivalries come from playoff series and i would love from us to redevelop a strong rivalry with Toronto.

The last thing this franchise needs is another series loss to that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad