Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers Time

May 4, 2012
478682572-ivan-provorov-poses-for-a-portrait-after-gettyimages.jpg

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Congrats Russia. Well earned victory, with one of the two hockey super powers out, and as much as Russia is Canada's biggest international rival I am happy to see them beat the USA.

Ron Wilson is a clown and I probably would have cheered for the Americans but for his comments towards Canada.

Russia-Finland will be a great final and hopefully the Swedes knock out the Americans tomorrow.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
And this is why the US will never be as successful as the major players in these tournaments. Absolutely zero heart.

Russia, Sweden, America, Finland and Canada have all won gold in the last five years. Before that only Canada have a much better record than the US.

mikebel111*

Thats what Wilson gets. Will he throw his players under the bus like he did the Leafs players?
Yeah Wilson you get exactly what you deserve. Will you blame the players again Rotten Ronnie?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Things are pretty Simple -guys from KHL are developed better than any other junior league players. I hope young north americans realizes it and coming in KHL to compete mature men

I'd like to see more players like Matthews who have a late birthday to go play pro hockey overseas if they graduate from USNDTP, but i understand why a 17 year old would want to stay closer to home. Playing pro hockey is so much more beneficial for a kid's development than tearing up the OHL against weak and slow 17 year olds.

MPStoEberletoHall*

Thats what Wilson gets. Will he throw his players under the bus like he did the Leafs players?
Yeah Wilson you get exactly what you deserve. Will you blame the players again Rotten Ronnie?

:laugh: yes. Love it

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Ron Wilson is a moron. "There's nothing else to play for so we might as well try to get the two points." This isn't the NHL you idiot, and you can still get bronze. :facepalm:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Smart Finnish player answers the "Who would you rather face, USA or Russia?" stupid question with the "Either team is strong" answer.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Things are pretty Simple -guys from KHL are developed better than any other junior league players. I hope young north americans realizes it and coming in KHL to compete mature men

Good thing those KHL studs were able to carry CHL scrubs like Provorov and Fazleyev.

Passionis

Dec 10, 2015
If you think about it.. The russia Finland game is a perfect final because of how awesome the first game was

Passionis

Dec 10, 2015
Good thing those KHL studs were able to carry CHL scrubs like Provorov and Fazleyev.

Provorov and Fazleyev are ok at best, considering Provorov started tournament poorly. But those CHL Lazarev and Svechnikov are useless.. Svechnikov got like 0 points..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad