Season ticket holders: What incentives do you receive with your season tickets?

190 is almost 206

Nov 11, 2022
Is that the renewal cost or possibly an early bird cost? I went based on Season Ticket Information – North Bay Battalion
Renewal. I believe the original NB STH has the best price. What you found was for a brand new person this past season.
The price for me has gone up around $100.00 a season over the 10 years they’ve been here.
Very fair imo, recognizing loyalty which is something some folks forget when talking of what we get as STH in North Bay. I save $100 annually vs a new STH off the street.
Also our ticket prices as STH do not increase at any time during the playoffs no matter how many rounds they play.
It’s the best deal in town imo. Not to mention the what 6? free tickets we were given in the form of Buddy passes or bring a friend.

Reactions: Jawk

rangersblues

Mar 21, 2010
After getting the notice of the price bump for Hamilton/Brantford I was interested in prices in other cities. I've tried to make a list with the info I could find. The list reflects sideline seating in each building that compares the closest from one building to the next. Some buildings have Platinum/club seating with extra benefits that I tried to make a note of as well. Some teams require a call/email to get the info.

All before tax prices

Barrie - call/email for info
Brantford - 851.33
Erie - 425 USD (582.25 CAD)
Flint - 612 USD (838.44 CAD) (816 USD for VIP (1, 117.92 CAD)) 22/23 prices
Guelph - 705.50 (943.50 for club)
Kingston - 23/24 info coming soon
Kitchener - call/email for info
London - No info, join the wait list
Mississauga - 622.69 (774.99 for club) 22/23 prices
Niagara - 690 (1200 for club) for higher rows, 672 for closer to glass.
North Bay - 715
Oshawa - 721 (1049 for premium)
Ottawa - call/email for info
Owen Sound - 823
Peterborough - call/email for info
Saginaw - 623 USD (853.37 CAD) for sidelines in higher rows, 736 USD (1, 008.32 CAD) for Executive/closer to glass. 22/23 prices
Sarnia - 625 (775 for club) 22/23 prices
Soo - 630
Sudbury - 639 (679 for club)
Windsor - 552.5 (1, 054 for club) 22/23 prices

I find it interesting that Niagara and Saginaw have different prices for how close to the glass you are, BUT one prices glass seats higher and the other lower.
I always find it odd that teams are secretive about pricing and perks for season ticket holders. 🤔

Jawk

Sep 29, 2021
I always find it odd that teams are secretive about pricing and perks for season ticket holders. 🤔
It has to be all about getting that contact info to follow up. Can really try and sell someone on the different payment plan options, seating options, and even flex pack options if someone ultimately declines seasons.

Reactions: rangersblues

Cactus Girl

May 10, 2018
Does anyone have a map of the Brantford Civic Arena with the section numbers on it? The map on the Bulldogs website shows the pricing for sidelines (section 104-108 and 114-118), but it doesn't show the individual section numbers. For example, what is the section number for the section right behind the penalty box, for the section behind the two benches, etc.? Was hoping to see this information sooner rather than right before we have to make our seat selections in a couple of weeks. Thanks!

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Does anyone have a map of the Brantford Civic Arena with the section numbers on it? The map on the Bulldogs website shows the pricing for sidelines (section 104-108 and 114-118), but it doesn't show the individual section numbers. For example, what is the section number for the section right behind the penalty box, for the section behind the two benches, etc.? Was hoping to see this information sooner rather than right before we have to make our seat selections in a couple of weeks. Thanks!
On this picture you can zoom in and see a couple clues but it doesn't match up with what you're saying. In the picture, you can see a "10" in the rafters and you can also see some numbers on the white wall behind the glass. From what I can see, the "red" sections from right to left in the picture would be 10-11-12-13 and then the first yellow section would be 14.

That makes me think (if they're continuing the same numbering) that 104-108 and 114-118 are end zone seats and not sideline seats as you mentioned.

So, my best guess knowing absolutely nothing about the arena, the middle section behind the penalty boxes is section 101 and the section behind the benches is section 111. I'm thinking the numbering goes like this (again, knowing absolutely nothing about the arena, just going off pictures)

Behind the Bench Red Seats: 109-113
Bench Side Yellow Corners: 108 and 114
End Zone Blue Seats: 115-117 and 105-107
Penalty Box Yellow Corners: 104 or 118
Penalty Box Side Red Seats (L-R): 119-120-101-102-103

Cactus Girl

May 10, 2018
On this picture you can zoom in and see a couple clues but it doesn't match up with what you're saying. In the picture, you can see a "10" in the rafters and you can also see some numbers on the white wall behind the glass. From what I can see, the "red" sections from right to left in the picture would be 10-11-12-13 and then the first yellow section would be 14.

That makes me think (if they're continuing the same numbering) that 104-108 and 114-118 are end zone seats and not sideline seats as you mentioned.

So, my best guess knowing absolutely nothing about the arena, the middle section behind the penalty boxes is section 101 and the section behind the benches is section 111. I'm thinking the numbering goes like this (again, knowing absolutely nothing about the arena, just going off pictures)

Behind the Bench Red Seats: 109-113
Bench Side Yellow Corners: 108 and 114
End Zone Blue Seats: 115-117 and 105-107
Penalty Box Yellow Corners: 104 or 118
Penalty Box Side Red Seats (L-R): 119-120-101-102-103
Thank you. Apparently seating charts with the section numbers listed were handed out at the open house/practice back in February, but I couldn't attend. I've e-mailed the Bulldogs to ask if they could supply me with the individual section numbers (or update the map on their website) but haven't received a response.

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Totally scrap what I said before...I'd get the info directly from the Bulldogs but based off of what is on their website, this image would be my best guess at section numbers. It could be in the reverse order but I'm guessing they're starting with the Zamboni at 101 and then going clockwise or counter-clockwise around the arena:

donjohnson

Jan 29, 2013
Here are the season ticket holder benefits for Saginaw for the 23/24 year...I'm guessing season tix will be up since Memorial Cup access comes with season tickets.

• 2024 Memorial Cup Ticket Packages - As a Spirit season ticket holder, you will have the first right to purchase 2024 Memorial Cup ticket packages in Saginaw. The CHL requires over a 1000 premium tickets, so we can't guarantee that you will be able to get your regular seat location, but we will do our best to get you comparable seats, if yours are not available.
  • Early Bird Merchandise Coupon - Pay in full by the renewal deadline of May 31, 2023 and receive a $20 merchandise coupon per seat.
  • Season Ticket Holder Gift - Renew by May 31, 2023 and receive a commemorative 2024 Memorial Cup medallion puck. One per seat.
  • Redemption Nights - Redeem an unused ticket for an Upper Level ticket any game thru December 16, 2023, and four select games after January 1, 2024. New this season, unused tickets will need to be credited back in your Account Manager before the game is played. Further instructions on how to do this will be provided closer to the start of the season.
  • Flint Road Games - Add on vouchers for the Four Flint road games for only $40 per seat. Includes a voucher for a Silver level ticket for each of the games with a total savings of $32.
  • Spirit EZ Payment Plan - Your balance is spread over 8 months. Payments are processed June thru February on the 15th of the month, with the month of December skipped.
  • Season Ticket Referral Program - Refer a non-season ticket holder and get a $50 credit on your 24-25 season tickets. There is no limit on how many referrals you can receive.
  • Discounted Ramp Parking Pass - Ramp parking is available to add on for $170. Please note, if you had a ramp or front lot parking pass this past season, those are already added into your Account, though if you have decided you do not want one, it can be removed.
  • Merchandise Discount - Receive 25% off Spirit merchandise at the Spirit Store on State St. or at a merchandise booth on game nights. Excludes jerseys and sale items.
  • Bring a Buddy Vouchers - Each ticket will receive four vouchers that can be used for an Upper level seat for select games.
  • Catch the Playoff Spirit - First right to hold onto your seats for the 2024 OHL Playoffs.
  • Special Seat Decal
  • Exclusive Events - Invitation to a Season Ticket Holder event with the team at the beginning of the season and the Post Season Awards Ceremony.

Rubbers29

Jan 9, 2012
After getting the notice of the price bump for Hamilton/Brantford I was interested in prices in other cities. I've tried to make a list with the info I could find. The list reflects sideline seating in each building that compares the closest from one building to the next. Some buildings have Platinum/club seating with extra benefits that I tried to make a note of as well. Some teams require a call/email to get the info.

All before tax prices

Barrie - call/email for info
Brantford - 851.33
Erie - 425 USD (582.25 CAD)
Flint - 612 USD (838.44 CAD) (816 USD for VIP (1, 117.92 CAD)) 22/23 prices
Guelph - 705.50 (943.50 for club)
Kingston - 23/24 info coming soon
Kitchener - call/email for info
London - No info, join the wait list
Mississauga - 622.69 (774.99 for club) 22/23 prices
Niagara - 690 (1200 for club) for higher rows, 672 for closer to glass.
North Bay - 715
Oshawa - 721 (1049 for premium)
Ottawa - call/email for info
Owen Sound - 823
Peterborough - call/email for info
Saginaw - 623 USD (853.37 CAD) for sidelines in higher rows, 736 USD (1, 008.32 CAD) for Executive/closer to glass. 22/23 prices
Sarnia - 625 (775 for club) 22/23 prices
Soo - 630
Sudbury - 639 (679 for club)
Windsor - 552.5 (1, 054 for club) 22/23 prices

I find it interesting that Niagara and Saginaw have different prices for how close to the glass you are, BUT one prices glass seats higher and the other lower.
For London this years tickets (non club section/vip) Early Bird 771.80 General Price 1383.80.... you don't want to miss the early bird deadline!

Reactions: Jawk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad