Season Ticket Holder Discussion Thread: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

YEGman

Dec 21, 2009
Edmonton
To answer one question, I didn't see any in the $2000 range but there appear to be quite a few for $2758 in Sections 209-212

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
Do people have upgrade times over the weekend or is it on hold till Monday? If so did anyone look at what was available at he end of Friday?

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
Do people have upgrade times over the weekend or is it on hold till Monday? If so did anyone look at what was available at he end of Friday?

As of right now there are there are 274 lower bowl seats available, and 599 upper level seats available.

Expect that number to increase on Monday morning when they put into circulation all of the seats that were traded in over the weekend.

As I've been keeping an eye on this a few times daily since Thursday morning, I find it interesting that in the upper level, the closer you get to center ice, the more availability there seems to be. Plenty of aisle seats too!

oreos2334

Jul 14, 2016
Hello STHs : Just curious as to the percentage increase in season seats for the upcoming season? For the seats I shared last season the increase was 3% (Section 105, Row 15 on the aisle), wondered if the increase was the same for other seats for this season. Thanks all!

Trader

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks for the info Samiam.
Wondering what is available in Sections 220 & 221
Thanks in advance

samiam

Oct 4, 2010
Thanks for the info Samiam.
Wondering what is available in Sections 220 & 221
Thanks in advance

Lots of seats available in 221, especially on the aisle (if that's your thing).
For 220, as there are only 9 rows in that section, there is seating available in every row except for the first 3 rows.

Additionally, section 201 & 202 (directly across from 220 & 221) pretty much mirror 220 & 221 for availability.

Hope this helps :)

Trader

Jan 13, 2007
Thanks, aisle seats are not really my cup of tea.
Sorry, one more question if I could...anything in the lower rows of 221?

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Well, slim pickings in the attack twice lower bowl as usual, but still better than last year. I had to move my seats because everyone in my row was getting on my nerves but I'm trying directly behind the net this time. I'll never get my aisle seats back though :( Smart guy figured he would move really close and give up aisle seats after 8 years to gain rogers seniority closer to the ice, and then they make aisle seats a premium product. Thanks for telling me season seat coordinators !

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
Well, slim pickings in the attack twice lower bowl as usual, but still better than last year. I had to move my seats because everyone in my row was getting on my nerves but I'm trying directly behind the net this time. I'll never get my aisle seats back though :( Smart guy figured he would move really close and give up aisle seats after 8 years to gain rogers seniority closer to the ice, and then they make aisle seats a premium product. Thanks for telling me season seat coordinators !

I am lower bowl attack once. Attack twice is the only thing I am interested in but I don't pick until tomorrow so not expecting much! I do like my seats though so not the end of the world.

I sat attack twice right behind the net they are great seats. Sucks when you have to move due to crappy neighbours.

madmutter

F**king Phenomenal
Jun 6, 2009
There is way more selection than last year, plenty of lower bowl options including club. I didn't look at the upper bowl and now that I've moved it won't let me see what's available. If it does later I'll give a better update.

jeg

Jun 16, 2015
Appreciate everyone's info, I have a chance to grab seats Monday June 11th (First time possible STH) I am hoping to be able to get seats in the lower bowl so any information i can get up to that point is invaluable. Thanks

McLotto 97

Believe in 13.5%
Mar 14, 2011
Edmonton
By my count we are 900/15,500 ( i am assuming that 3000 seats are left for game day purchases) So about 5.8% of people did not renew. I thought this number would be closer to 12% with all the talk on twitter and forums.

boredem

Jan 22, 2013
By my count we are 900/15,500 ( i am assuming that 3000 seats are left for game day purchases) So about 5.8% of people did not renew. I thought this number would be closer to 12% with all the talk on twitter and forums.

There are 15,000 season ticket holders (assuming it hasn't changed since they added 1,000 when they moved to Rogers). I would be quite curious what the renewal % was this year and how it compared to previous years.

I assume there is probably 1-2% turnover every year no matter what.

Last edited:

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I thought I always saw a number like 4%. Of course I cannot find proof of that anywhere now that I search for it. In a quick guesstimate there were twice as many seats available compared to last year in my area anyways. It would not surprise me to see a 7% turnover. If they stink this year, it will be Armageddon I think.

BCNeil

Apr 21, 2016
I imagine just with STHs dying without family members interested in taking over the tickets....or people just moving away would be more than 1-2% each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad