GDT: SCP Game 5| New York Islanders @ FLPanthers | April 22nd | 8:00 PM | F/2OT 2-1

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
There have been missed calls on both sides. Cats had an OT penalty shot for god's sake.

And your point, like I said nobody should be complaining about the referees. Panthers had how many goals overturned so far? It's fair to say they have missed calls (of course that's like saying the sky is blue and grass is green) but if anybody thinks that the Isles have gotten shafted in this series they are off their rocker. The crappiest call we had was the Martin slash which was ridiculous. After that, Cats have goals overturned (that Lafontaine scored like 10 goals a season just like that Huberdeau one that was called off...would have been a goal in a different era). The only argument you could make about the de Haan call is that he might not have been in the crease when he did it, but it was close enough to give the ref the benefit of the doubt. It was a penalty if not penalty shot at the very least.

I'm not sticking up for Panther fans as I am just being realistic. If we lose this series there will only be one group to blame and that's the group wearing blue and white sweaters.

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
lOAvzCW.jpg

0oiggLi.jpg

cNWi3Az.jpg

Pure gold, that last one is t-shirt worthy for sure! Get on Zazzle lol! If only for copy right infringement...

TommytheCat

Oct 23, 2010
Florida
Zid looked like he was playing pissed off last night ... for the most part most of the cat fans were cool , giving major respect to Greiss ... let's finish this tomorrow and have a rag loss today !!! LGI !!!

DVon Du Nord

Apr 30, 2012
Kildare, IE
Frans firing that water bottle is hilarious :laugh:

I can't believe the amount of ref blaming going on on the main board. I think Panthers fans should take a look at their team not finishing, or maybe complain about how good Greiss has been for us. Those are the real reasons we're up 3-2 in this series. At least we are scoring when we get our opportunities.

whackbag

Mar 6, 2007
New Brunswick
I am just dissapo8nted nelson couldnt elevate the puck on his chance so I could have got to bed without overtime. Today is me dragging my *** thanks brock nelson for making the game last longer then it had to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad