OT: Sci-Fi and Fantasy Thread - SPOILERS Part Three

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
That was less than good.

The rancor was ok at parts. Fenec wiping out leadership was fairly well done. The rest of it? Just not good. My 10 year old called out the cringey King Kong reference. The cyberpunks...they're so out of place they may as well be in a completely different galaxy. They also suck. The Bane guy was good and he should have had a much more prominent role. Most of all, I don't understand why Boba Fett is suddenly the good guy with a gun, who is also running the local mafia, except no more criminal stuff because that's bad, but still pay me protection money? Woof.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
That was less than good.

The rancor was ok at parts. Fenec wiping out leadership was fairly well done. The rest of it? Just not good. My 10 year old called out the cringey King Kong reference. The cyberpunks...they're so out of place they may as well be in a completely different galaxy. They also suck. The Bane guy was good and he should have had a much more prominent role. Most of all, I don't understand why Boba Fett is suddenly the good guy with a gun, who is also running the local mafia, except no more criminal stuff because that's bad, but still pay me protection money? Woof.
it seemed like the only crime Fett wanted to do was collect protection money and he did a terrible job at that

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
I am just praying that Kenobi is good, its the only D+ show that I really care about. That is the movie I wanted to make when I was 10. I really hope its more of a character study about his regrets in the clone wars, if I have to watch Obi-Wan running around the galaxy dueling force users and doing pointless shit when he should be protecting Luke I'm gonna be sad.

I have come to terms with the fact that Filoni is probably done with animation, so I know we wont get a satisfying continuation of Ahsoka, Rex, Ezra, Sabine, etc

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
futurama is back baby!!!!

raw

Reactions: Hakroach

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018

I didn't realize they were gonna reunite Sam Neil, Laura Dern, and Jeff Goldblum all on screen together in this one.

Reactions: trostol

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I heard bobf was originally a movie then got crammed into the filoniverse. Makes a lot of sense. Even with the end it feels like the first part of a trilogy.
Enjoyable but Mando and the larger connection was the best part

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino