Injury Report: Scheifele injury hyperventilation thread (UPD: out 6-8 weeks)

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I enjoy how sure you are on this meaningless point.

Zero chance that 55 pushes to get into the lineup at 98% - only 100% is possible!

It's not meaningless. They won't risk aggravating the injury by bringing him back too soon. It's a simple and wise concept

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The Jet's are sporting a mighty fine record without Scheif in the lineup, and Lowry for that matter. It really shows what kind of depth we have. It's also a very good time to see what a guy like Roslo can do, and what a guy like Dano -"cannot do.";)

We may be missing that extra point every game, but we're hanging in there pretty good. This West Coast trip will tell us a lot on how the team stacks up against some tough opponents. If we win 1/2, I'd be very happy, especially if their close games, then we'll know this team is "really deep" and is not just depending on 1 or 2 guys.

I do not think they will rush Scheif back before he's 100% ready to go !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ippenator

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Unless I am missing something this looks like a violation of the CBA to me, there's multiple Jets there, not just Scheifele.

It's no different that the captains practices prior to the start of TC. There are no Jets coaches on the ice. It is not considered "organized" for CBA purposes. Jets and Moose players are provided practice Jerseys all summer just like today.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Georgetown Al

I’m back...
Aug 8, 2017
Sheif back on the ice.... :vhappy:

hkn_jets_maple_leafs_20150221_220357370.jpg

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
With us getting healthy and these home games, the final stretch can be very special...I think we could be in for something big...

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Time flies doesn’t it.......we are probably 2 to 4 weeks away now from Scheif returning.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad