Injury Report: Scheifele injury hyperventilation thread (UPD: out 6-8 weeks)

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I want to see both Wheeler and Scheifele as centers in some games. Loved Wheeler as a center.

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
I like the attitude change that the Jets have had this year with regards to injuries. Last year, injuries was consistently brought up as a reason as to why we lost or why we were likely to lose. This year, it has been the next man up approach where the guys believe that whoever is filling in can get the job done, and by playing effectively together as a team they can overcome the injury challenges that all teams go through.

Reactions: Eyeseeing

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I like the attitude change that the Jets have had this year with regards to injuries. Last year, injuries was consistently brought up as a reason as to why we lost or why we were likely to lose. This year, it has been the next man up approach where the guys believe that whoever is filling in can get the job done, and by playing effectively together as a team they can overcome the injury challenges that all teams go through.

Funny I don't recall it the same way. I think you are confusing what Maurice say to the media at times with what the players said. Which pkayers were using injuries as an excuse?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad