GDT: SCF #5 - 06/13/14 | Rangers @ Kings - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Guys don't normally completely change their games on their own. I'm guessing AV or the assistants and Hags have been working in the film room.

I was just kidding man.

I don't really care what happened.

I just want to win this game cause I need to stay up catching up on Torts...

yrrebbor

Jan 21, 2014
New York, NY
Everyone has to relax.

Kings are going to come out with everything they have in the 3rd. We can't sit back like we've done in every series. We NEED to attack and score. Give Hank some insurance. One lucky bounce their way and its tied.

Take the initiative and ATTACK.

Can't sit on this one.

I don't care if Boyle gets near 2.5M like Prust does. Resign him. He plays the most important position in hockey, is one of our only good faceoff men, and ALWAYS steps his game up in the playoffs. Locker room leader, which I think we'll need with the loss of Richie and possibly one of Staal+Girardi, and MSL in the upcoming years.

The dude is always solid when they need him, he's earned his raise!!!

Exactly.

Boyle makes that shot 1x out of 100! IT WENT IN THAT TIME

When it counts!

I sincerely hope we re-sign Boyle.

We will

haohmaru

boomshakalaka
Aug 26, 2009
Fleming Island, Fl
Yeah but he's been a key cog on both teams. It's not like he's chris osgood

Canada's Olympic lineup > USA's by a mile
LA Kings lineup > Rangers by a mile

McD has been the better player this series and the better player in the playoffs since game 5 in Pittsburgh.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
I don't. Resigning players based on big playoffs and such almost always comes back to bite the team who game them the big deal when the player reverts back to his typical self. If he would take a smaller reasonable deal, sure, but I doubt he would do that.

Except that this is not his first big playoff, and he also is a big part of a fourth line that allowed this team to be much deeper in the regular season.

Last edited:

NYR94

Mar 31, 2005
Long Island, NY
856777212wlusg.gif

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
He's done that enough. How about the team comes through and pots a couple early to take the pressure off? That would be nice for once!

And if they can't? Yes....Hank shut the door then.

I totally agree but considering how the Rangers have played in the third period through out this series...I think he really needs to shut the door :cry:

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@FriedgeHNIC: Oake: Where did those hands come from. Boyle: I used to have them...they've been gone for a long time.”

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
That was legit one of my favorite moments ever, no matter what the result of this game is.

I almost want to just shut it off and go to bed and pretend that goal won us the cup. HOF Boyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad