GDT: SAUNAMEN @ place where bears take a shit

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
LOL! To quote mean girls “it’s not my fault they’re like in love with me or something.” Seriously, these f***ing buffoons have followed me around laughing at my posts, stalking my post history, etc. to incredibly unhealthy levels the last few years. They all seem to know my name and I have no clue who any of them are. One dude even tried to make some argument that I post more about the bruins on here than the Canes using stats from searches with Boston or bruins in my posts. When I pointed out those stats mean nothing because there are other teams I’ve posted the same amount about and the reason behind it (Lightning, Isles, I.e. other teams we’ve played in the playoffs multiple times in recent years, hmm playoff game threads may result in posts about the oppponent!) the dude disappeared.

Last bruins game where we lost I had 2-3 random bruins fans come into our thread and laugh at ALL my posts, and not anyone else’s in here. Then I go to the bruins board once and laugh at 1 post calling Svech’s goal lucky and I’m the troll? Lol. Incredibly thin skinned fan base. Can dish it out to unhealthy levels and can’t take a tiny bit in return. I’d expect nothing less though so whatever.
So stay off their boards. Why are you on their boards in the first place? Schadenfreude? Trolling?

My guess is that you've earned yourself a rep, and now you get no leeway.

We get hella pissed when randos from other fan bases come to our board and stir shit up. Why should any other fan base feel differently?

Don't start none, won't be none.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
So stay off their boards. Why are you on their boards in the first place? Schadenfreude? Trolling?

We get hella pissed when randos from other fan bases come to our board and stir shit up. Why should any other fan base feel differently?

I never started anything, never went to their boards until after they did and literally only time I’ve ever “been on their boards” was last night after the lax goal. They started it. They didn’t like my posts on the free for all main board during the playoffs years ago and have never let it go. And I just find it laughable, I had completely moved on until @Svechhammer kindly pointed out how in their heads I am for some reason, lol

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018

AD was largely just active on the Main Board.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I never started anything, never went to their boards until after they did and literally only time I’ve ever “been on their boards” was last night after the lax goal. They started it. They didn’t like my posts on the free for all main board during the playoffs years ago and have never let it go. And I just find it laughable, I had completely moved on until @Svechhammer kindly pointed out how in their heads I am for some reason, lol
I just wanted to see their reaction to the Svech goal and right around that time they spent a solid 3 or 4 pages going on about your trolling because, and I quote, you liked some of their messages

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
I went to the playoff game in NOLA back in 2018, decked out in Panthers gear and talking shit the whole time, they were brutal lol. That entire game they never cheered louder than when Cam seemed to get hurt and came out for a play. Then he was fine and hit McCaffrey for a long TD. Man that was a really good team, except our WRs were a joke and the reason we lost that game. Funchess could’ve easily caught a late game winning TD and just didn’t get his eyes on the ball.

Ravens fans are pretty bad. I went to that dump of a stadium in 99 to see the New Browns play the old Browns. There was a group of jack asses a few rows up from me and my group throwing shit at us at the start of the game. A few Ravens fan next to me had to threaten to call security for them to stop. They follow my group out after the game and tried to get us to fight any time cops weren't around.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Ravens fans are pretty bad. I went to that dump of a stadium in 99 to see the New Browns play the old Browns. There was a group of jack asses a few rows up from me and my group throwing shit at us at the start of the game. A few Ravens fan next to me had to threaten to call security for them to stop. They follow my group out after the game and tried to get us to fight any time cops weren't around.
I believe it, haven't really interacted with many Ravens fans but knowing the area it doesn't surprise me. Have known a couple Ravens fans and both were good guys but obviously every fan base is largely cool with varying numbers of bad eggs and varying degrees of how bad they are

chaz4hockey

Sponsor
Jan 21, 2021
Naples, FL
1712805470098.jpeg

Perhaps An illusion but Boston’s goal line sure doesn’t look straight or the same width across.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
View attachment 849644
Perhaps An illusion but Boston’s goal line sure doesn’t look straight or the same width across.

IMO this should've been inconclusive. I agree you can't see white. But I think the lighting isn't helping the situation, and also the camera is slightly behind the goal line meaning the height of the puck could be covering a sliver of white given how close it is. I'd be interested in seeing a view from a camera inside the left goalpost pointing down the line. If that view showed no white - conclusive. But this is a rare case where the camera that's only a foot or so behind the goal line isn't conclusive because of just how razor thin the margin is.

Glad we won so that it didn't matter.

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
Which means call on ice should stand. If teams were reversed it would be a goal. Expected outcome though considering the teams
I'm late to the discussion, but this 100%.

If it was that close, and there wasn't clear evidence for the league on whether the puck had crossed the goal line or not, the call on the ice should have remained.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad