GDT: SAUNAMEN @ place where bears take a shit

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
NYI, FLA, NYR and BOS all play with intent to injure at this stage.

The east has the absolute shittiest teams for that. Marchand and McAvoy were both trying last night.

Leave it up to the Rags to try and drum up drama where they were the ones doing literally all of it

Then maybe Lavs should look at some Rempe and Trouba highlights. Oh well.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
@AhosDatsyukian looks like you made a few friends on the Bs board during the game
LOL! To quote mean girls “it’s not my fault they’re like in love with me or something.” Seriously, these f***ing buffoons have followed me around laughing at my posts, stalking my post history, etc. to incredibly unhealthy levels the last few years. They all seem to know my name and I have no clue who any of them are. One dude even tried to make some argument that I post more about the bruins on here than the Canes using stats from searches with Boston or bruins in my posts. When I pointed out those stats mean nothing because there are other teams I’ve posted the same amount about and the reason behind it (Lightning, Isles, I.e. other teams we’ve played in the playoffs multiple times in recent years, hmm playoff game threads may result in posts about the oppponent!) the dude disappeared.

Last bruins game where we lost I had 2-3 random bruins fans come into our thread and laugh at ALL my posts, and not anyone else’s in here. Then I go to the bruins board once and laugh at 1 post calling Svech’s goal lucky and I’m the troll? Lol. Incredibly thin skinned fan base. Can dish it out to unhealthy levels and can’t take a tiny bit in return. I’d expect nothing less though so whatever.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
LOL! To quote mean girls “it’s not my fault they’re like in love with me or something.” Seriously, these f***ing buffoons have followed me around laughing at my posts, stalking my post history, etc. to incredibly unhealthy levels the last few years. They all seem to know my name and I have no clue who any of them are. One dude even tried to make some argument that I post more about the bruins on here than the Canes using stats from searches with Boston or bruins in my posts. When I pointed out those stats mean nothing because there are other teams I’ve posted the same amount about and the reason behind it (Lightning, Isles, I.e. other teams we’ve played in the playoffs multiple times in recent years, hmm playoff game threads may result in posts about the oppponent!) the dude disappeared.

Last bruins game where we lost I had 2-3 random bruins fans come into our thread and laugh at ALL my posts, and not anyone else’s in here. Then I go to the bruins board once and laugh at 1 post calling Svech’s goal lucky and I’m the troll? Lol. Incredibly thin skinned fan base. Can dish it out to unhealthy levels and can’t take a tiny bit in return. I’d expect nothing less though so whatever.
Their mods also got involved and said they took action against you

Which, if this is the standard, I would hope we return it in kind during the playoffs.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Only watched the 2nd half. What a game. Honestly it looked like we were dominant against the Bruins. If you watched only the Bruins-Canes games this year you would say the Canes are easily the better team. In 2019 and 2020 we were the little brother, and now it feels like it's the other way around. The regular season means nothing, however, for these teams, and I know I'm reading too much into it. But it was good to impose our will and game plan against the Bs.

It's very unlikely we catch the Rangers, though stranger things have happened. If we do, we'd have to win out. And if we win out and take the #1 spot in the Metro, this game guarantees we would be #1 in the East, and would thus play the #8 spot.

It's a weird playoff year where it actually doesn't matter very much whether we get #1 or #2 in the Metro. We'll very likely play NY Islanders/Penguins/Capitals in round one. And if we make it to round 2, we would likely play the Rangers. This would be the same sequence regardless of seed. Home ice also feels less necessary this year. With a little more oomph in scoring, I don't think we rely on matchups and last change like we did in years prior.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Live in New England, can confirm. Patriots fans have more humility.

Also, you need to put the word "Bruins" in EVERY post you make from now on, regardless of the topic.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Live in New England, can confirm. Patriots fans have more humility.

Also, you need to put the word "Bruins" in EVERY post you make from now on, regardless of the topic.
Ehhh pats fans are pretty brutal too, I’ve lived in Boston for over a decade now. Lived in Philly and had no problems with their fans despite the reputation. Boston fans by far the worst. Spoiled entitled stuck up brats who are insufferable whenever sports come up

Daeavorn

livin' that no caps life
Oct 8, 2019
Raleigh, NC
Ehhh pats fans are pretty brutal too, I’ve lived in Boston for over a decade now. Lived in Philly and had no problems with their fans despite the reputation. Boston fans by far the worst. Spoiled entitled stuck up brats who are insufferable whenever sports come up

Pats and Saints are two fanbases that I hope suck forever.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Pats and Saints are two fanbases that I hope suck forever.
I went to the playoff game in NOLA back in 2018, decked out in Panthers gear and talking shit the whole time, they were brutal lol. That entire game they never cheered louder than when Cam seemed to get hurt and came out for a play. Then he was fine and hit McCaffrey for a long TD. Man that was a really good team, except our WRs were a joke and the reason we lost that game. Funchess could’ve easily caught a late game winning TD and just didn’t get his eyes on the ball.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Granted I didn't pay any attention to Boston fans in the early 2000's but it seems to have been quite the heel turn for them. Seemed everyone loved them as the underdog Pats in 2001 and the curse breaking Sox in 04. Then success went straight to their heads and holy crap are they something else now.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Granted I didn't pay any attention to Boston fans in the early 2000's but it seems to have been quite the heel turn for them. Seemed everyone loved them as the underdog Pats in 2001 and the curse breaking Sox in 04. Then success went straight to their heads and holy crap are they something else now.

The only people who had those feelings about Boston were never alive during the 70s and 80s Bruins years, or the whole Larry Bird era of the Celtics.

Bub

I like griping
Jul 5, 2006
Maine

Oh no doubt. I said they have "more" humility, not "a lot" of humility.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Don't remember who and when, I was told to f*** off after saying good series after a playoff series win. Was just one poster but yeah I don't venture to other teams boards much.

Wasn't Boston, think maybe it was the Islanders.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad