Pre-Game Talk: Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting In Montreal 7:00pm HNIC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Stone will play tonight.

Stalberg may be out with a upper body injury.

For ****s sakes. These injuries are getting annoying.

Harbinger

sing for absolution
Mar 8, 2008
Edmonton
I really hope the boys show up and play with intensity tonight. They need redemption from the last two games.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
The Habs center depth is atrocious.

Won't go far in the playoffs unless Price steals them a couple of series.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
I've only heard Bob Cole two, maybe three times this year since I go to the Saturday games. Every time, I quickly get reminded why I can't stand him. He best not be calling tonight's game.

Karl Prime

Feb 13, 2017
Fast becoming my all-time announcing pet peeve is Cole say "the Ottawa Sens." Nobody says the Toronto Leafs or the Montreal Habs. Nobody says the Carolina Canes or the New York Isles or the Nashville Preds or the Washington Caps or the Pittsburgh Pens.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
Release The Stone! :tvhappy:

I'm glad he's back, but not expecting miracles. Stone seems to take a while to get up to speed when he comes back from an injury. He even seemed out of sorts for a few games when he came back from that ridiculously unfair suspension a couple of years ago.

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
I've only heard Bob Cole two, maybe three times this year since I go to the Saturday games. Every time, I quickly get reminded why I can't stand him. He best not be calling tonight's game.

People say he's lousy because he's old. No way. He's always been awful.

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
It looks like the national game is the leafs game? Are we going to be able to stream the sens game on CBC?

I honestly can't find the sens game link on CBC sports! What the heck am I doing wrong

Last edited:

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013

Bob Cole = fine drinking game...

Any reference to Leafs = take a drink...

Karl Eriksson

Boring!
Apr 12, 2007
Ottawa
Assume no one draws in for Stalberg with Stone back, they just shuffle the deck. At some point Neil will be available as a 13th forward. Not sure who our 7th dman is now that Claesson is in full time.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Assume no one draws in for Stalberg with Stone back, they just shuffle the deck. At some point Neil will be available as a 13th forward. Not sure who our 7th dman is now that Claesson is in full time.

Yeah, what's up with Neil? It's been very quiet. He was supposed to be out a week from what I remember. I think he's played his last game as a Sen, barring major injuries.

Jorkipakka is the 7th D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad