Pre-Game Talk: Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting In Montreal 7:00pm HNIC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMcFadden

Aug 17, 2011
It looks like the national game is the leafs game? Are we going to be able to stream the sens game on CBC?

I honestly can't find the sens game link on CBC sports! What the heck am I doing wrong

Yep you got it. Leafs game trumps Habs v Sens game for CBC :( I feel like we've had basically three or maybe four CBC streamable games all season - Saturday night games vs Toronto or bust.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
No I don't agree that this is the biggest game of the season, to me it's just another game that's all. If we win that's good but for me tonight I just want the guys to compete hard and play their game. It's not like its a game 7, but I'm sure that if we lose tonight many of you will get into a deep depression :laugh:

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
No I don't agree that this is the biggest game of the season, to me it's just another game that's all. If we win that's good but for me tonight I just want the guys to compete hard and play their game. It's not like its a game 7, but I'm sure that if we lose tonight many of you will get into a deep depression :laugh:

I work with way too many Habs fans. My stress level for these games is unhealthy.

blair7

Aug 4, 2010
The home ice through two rounds would be awesome! Let's go for the title!

Agreed. I think winning the Atlantic would mean the Sens would end up with home ice in the east finals too. I give the team that wins the Metro no more than a 40% chance of winning two rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad