TV: Saturday Night Live 40 years live? and beyond -MOD 724

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
When gets a lot of air time and landed a pretty big feature film role with Ghostbusters. She's not likely to be going anywhere.

If she's capable of pulling off a role in a major film, good for her. I'm sure with enough takes, she can do any scene they ask her to. But live TV is not for her.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I liked the Sprint ad and I think it's dumb, but I laugh at Bayer's English singer. Jost had a joke I forgot but I laughed at and I liked Riblet more this time than last.

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
I just told my wife (who, like me, is counting the days till Jones is dropped) that she was unlikely to leave SNL now that she's in a big movie. She asks "what movie?" I told her she's in the new Ghostbusters, and she replies, "like, what, is she a ghost?"

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Maybe the funniest part of the final episode was completely unintentional. At the end of the Sprint scene, when Leslie Jones did her "normal" voice, I busted out laughing after I realized she was actually trying to do a voice, because it sounded exactly the same. :laugh:

She'll probably be back next year, because, derp.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
there are two docs out there,one by James Franco which runs 1.5h and a second that goes over 2h that goes from Monday till the time the show airs on Saturday both are a must watch to get a better understanding why some of the SNL players are on more than others

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad