Sarnia Sting 2021-22 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougie Daryl Clark

Nov 21, 2021
It is night & day difference with MacDonell. He is everywhere now. being a royal pain in the ass, producing, doing good work on the PK. Letang clearly sees it to cause he's playing way more
Agree. Kid is getting more minutes and making the most of it.
Gaudreau was seriously stellar but honestly so many of the shots were from way outside. Sarnia may want to try that one game :)

Reactions: StingUpdates

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
Gaudreau was seriously stellar but honestly so many of the shots were from way outside. Sarnia may want to try that one game :)
Yah its still an issue how much they refuse to shoot.

StingUpdates

Jan 12, 2019
And just like that, Sarnia sling shots into 6th. Super tight race between 6-9
Right now they'd be playing GUE & id be all for that. Not that i think we'd win but i think we'd have a shot unlike vs WSR or SSM.

They can definitely finish 6th if they can keep the effort consistent. I especially like how the bottom6 is playing with Wainwright in it.

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Omg I know, London shoots from everywhere and alot of the shots were right at gaudreau with no screen. But he mad a handful of lights out saves

SarniaStingFan

Jul 28, 2020
I liked the games from Angus MacDonell and Marko Sikic today. MacDonell had the goal, had two chances on 2 on 1's, a breakaway chance, and continued to play well on the PK. Sikic drew the penalty that led to MacDonell's goal, a great backcheck on Evangelista where he lifted his stick to take away a scoring chance, and he was playing on the PP and PK.

Reactions: Stingland

deeferg

Oct 17, 2019
London all over us but we’re up 2-0…We’ll take it lol.

Gaudreau spitting in my face after my post earlier. What a period for him. That one save was insane. He’s looking dialled.

Actually ran into the team at the Tim Hortons in Komoka earlier today. Took a while to get my order taken because of it. MacDonell actually turned around apologized for the delay. Nice kid. Wished him good luck and looks like it worked on that nice goal of his ;)

London is going to push hard here. See how they respond. Can’t let them have the same amount of extended pressure they had in the 1st. Likely not sustainable.

And they say fans have no impact on the game lol

Reactions: Ferda11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad