Sarnia Sting 2018 Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Are you guys expecting Ruzicka back? I’d like a SAR-OSH trade around Rymsha+Ruzicka for Antropov+2nd. Very similar to the Caamano+Moore for roberts one last year. Won’t get a ton for Rymsha because OA and Ruzicka because import so package them together for a ‘00 with a late birthday who will likely be a first round pick to the NHL next year

Last edited:

BoxerMax

Nov 6, 2010
Tickets were $22 taxes in last year. However this year ticket prices are increasing due to HST & ticket service fees. Only having 2 options for season tickets & single tickets is a big **** you to the fans. There's really no benefit to having regular or gold season tickets.

@InSuL1nImP , I really do what to know what other ticket options you would like the see the Sting offer?

InSuL1nImP

Feb 11, 2017
@InSuL1nImP , I really do what to know what other ticket options you would like the see the Sting offer?

I'd like different price point options. Pretty sad when season tickets for the Sting were more expensive then every Memorial Cup team's season tickets. You can even get Marlies season tickets for cheaper.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
We can only have 2, so looks like we are committed to Ruzicka & Hugo. I’m fine with that, particularly if Hatcher can motivate Ruzicka

Ruzicka was a 1st round nhl pick & teams are allowed to make another import pick in case he moves on.Just like London has 3 imports

Texcanuck

Nov 28, 2017
You know and I know he’s not ready to move on anywhere. Has a lot of improvement to do at the ohl level before he’s any use to the Calgary organization

robp1219

Dec 22, 2015
Ernst and Fazio both invited to Flames camp as free agents, joining Ruzicka there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad