Sarnia Sting 2015-16 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck71*

Why the Renaud trade? Seems like he was finally developing into something.

Stingland

Jul 27, 2013
Why the Renaud trade? Seems like he was finally developing into something.

I do not understand the trade either. Finally after a few years of development he was coming into his own.Our biggest forward to put in front of the net.Further, was he not tied with Lajeuness for the lead in scoring on the team? Can someone please enlighten me as to why this trade went down.

Naz

Nov 25, 2008
Everywhere
I do not understand the trade either. Finally after a few years of development he was coming into his own.Our biggest forward to put in front of the net.Further, was he not tied with Lajeuness for the lead in scoring on the team? Can someone please enlighten me as to why this trade went down.

I don't know why I'm a Gens fan but maybe Alex wanted out.anyways glad he got traded to the Shwa as we need size and he fits the bill,will be in the line up tonight vs Ottawa:)

guy97

from sarnia
Apr 16, 2015
I don't know why I'm a Gens fan but maybe Alex wanted out.anyways glad he got traded to the Shwa as we need size and he fits the bill,will be in the line up tonight vs Ottawa:)

:handclap:

dansk55

Jul 30, 2010

i don't know why you are a Gens fan either but you could have hit it on head... sometimes a change of scenery is what is needed.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Top 6 forwards especially the young ones need ice time.That plus the return of Zacha may have forced the trade.

honey bee

Sep 29, 2011
Hatcher was not on the bench last night. Anyone know why? Our guys came alive in the second and third period and played well. Especially like the line of Lajeunesse, Korostelov and Salinitri. They work well together and make things happen.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Hatcher was not on the bench last night. Anyone know why? Our guys came alive in the second and third period and played well. Especially like the line of Lajeunesse, Korostelov and Salinitri. They work well together and make things happen.

Are the Sting rolling 4 lines & who is on each line ?

Canuck71*

Korostelev looked great last night. Kyrou is gunna be a hell of a player for us. This is a fun team to watch this year that can definitely do some damage.

hockeyinmyblood

Nov 11, 2014

Great line. Lots of potential and speed.

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
Looks like Hughes did ok for his 1st ohl start.
3-2 OT loss in Flint. Sting come home with another road point.

Mike27Devils

Apr 24, 2015
How has Zacha looked the first 2 games? Also, how has Jacobs looked? Is he playing with Chychrun?Sorry devils fan starving for some prospect updates haha

shephech1989

Mar 29, 2015
How has Zacha looked the first 2 games? Also, how has Jacobs looked? Is he playing with Chychrun?Sorry devils fan starving for some prospect updates haha

First game Vs. Hamilton seemed to be somewhat of a feeling out game for Zacha, he wasn't too noticeable... I hear he had jump last night in Flint and got a goal and I believe an assist.

Jacobs has been decent defensively but still seems to be dealing with a "feeling out" process but I imagine will fit in nicely with the Sarnia Sting blueline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad