SAP CENTER Open for Road Playoff Games!

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Sharks announced after the game to the crowd that the tank will be open for road playoff games tarting sunday.

Tickets are free including parking. Awesome move to win back fan loyalty.

Tickets become available 10am Friday.

polmaniac932

Mar 25, 2006
San Jose
www.youtube.com
Sharks announced after the game to the crowd that the tank will be open for road playoff games tarting sunday.

Tickets are free including parking. Awesome move to win back fan loyalty.

Tickets become available 10am Friday.

Are you pulling my leg? This is ****ing awesome. I don't think they've done this since 2002 when they played Colorado.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
**** YES!

I've been clamoring for this the last few years and know i've commented on it on here in the past! I remember going as a kid back in the early days when the Sharks were playing the Maple Leafs.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
I wasn't going to make the trek down to watch on the jumbotron, but I'm getting suckered in by the Jo Paw-velski rally towel that they're handing out on Sunday. Only 500 are being handed out.

Check out the last bullet: http://sharks.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=103773

I'm really glad they're doing this though. I hope there's a solid turnout.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
It's about time. I'm glad the local fans get to take part in this. Stay loud friends.:yo:

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
well, it looks like there's no more tickets for sunday... didn't know this thing would actually sell out since you know...the players won't be there

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
If anyone needs two tickets let me know. I have a pair 226 Row 1. Will give them away to the first DM I get. Can electronically forward

EDIT: Claimed.

Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Sharks announce that viewing party is sold out.

Ticket are "assigned seats" due to demand.

First 500 fans get special Jo Pawvelski rally towel.

Sandisfan

Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
San Jose
:sarcasm:Sarcasm tag......Maybe not so Sarcasm tag:sarcasm: When the Shroks face an elimination game in game 4....or 5 or 6 or 7 I think the Shorks need to place some mattresses or other soft landing equipment for their fans just below the upper deck... even though we think were prepared for it we aren't. :sarcasm::laugh::(:cry:

As you san see I am still in the Eeyore/Marvin the paranoid/depressed robot ("Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" the BBC miniseries...by the way you should see it if you can) MODE

Trl3789

Jun 17, 2011
Bay Area
Dang this would have been awesome to go to, bummer I was late to the party haha

Glad to see it sold out though

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Wife is sick and I won't be able to use 2 tickets tonight. Section 109, first one to message gets em.

Edit: gone

Last edited:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Wife is sick and I won't be able to use 2 tickets tonight. Section 109, first one to message gets em.

Feels like everyone is getting sick this weekend. I have been sick too or else I would have jumped on the ticket offer on Friday. Glad to see the interest was high for them. Besides, I can just watch it on TV and actually hear the game.

68 Z-28

Jul 10, 2007
Under the Tank
Feels like everyone is getting sick this weekend. I have been sick too or else I would have jumped on the ticket offer on Friday. Glad to see the interest was high for them. Besides, I can just watch it on TV and actually hear the game.

She was Feeling better on Friday and then downhill yesterday, all the symptoms of strep but the culture was negative. I guess there's an elementary school in San Jose that has over 100 kids sick with a virus, ~1 in 5 students at the school are sick on Friday.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
She was Feeling better on Friday and then downhill yesterday, all the symptoms of strep but the culture was negative. I guess there's an elementary school in San Jose that has over 100 kids sick with a virus, ~1 in 5 students at the school are sick on Friday.

Yeah I saw that story the other night. It's been pretty crazy all week long.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad