Rumor: San Jose trying to trade Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
It will all depend on the investigation if he stays in NHL.....If he's proven guilty then he's probably done if he's innocent they'll have to pay him.....We should at least wait until the investigation is done to say he is guilty.......

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
Yeah toronto will not do it like that, especially like that. Nylander was one of the team's best forwards in the playoffs this season sire. His game has stepped up, he was the one who was trying. They finna keep him for life I can assure. If a toronto takes kane, its somebody else moving out. If a real blockbuster would be a possibility, I would see like a karlsson (retained 25%) and kane (retained 50%) to the leafs and Rielly and kerfoot to the sharkonado. Something like that there sire.

Yah it seemed like insanity to me for TO to trade Willy for Kane. I dont care about the financial part. Even if SJ could retain 75% I wouldnt do it as the Leafs

Reactions: Coachcorner

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
It’s too bad his “teammates” wouldn’t support him during this time where no hard evidence has been given.

Wasn't due to the recent allegations apparently.
CLbwTLs.png

RoyalRed

Apr 8, 2013
Lol umm Morgan Freeman saying "good luck" is the only thing that comes to mind.

Because I can't do gifs....

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
There was always rumors when he was young playing junior with Vancouver Giants that he wasn't well liked amongst his teammates for being an idiot .... I'm glad to see he's really grown up since then

It's so frustrating seeing players piss this opportunity of playing in the NHL away

Reactions: Slimmy

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
He’s tied himself to some anchors in his young life. I hope some of the claims are false and he can still play some hockey. It’s too bad his “teammates” wouldn’t support him during this time where no hard evidence has been given.

Maybe his teammates and teammate's wives knows more than we do.

And teammates don't snitch on teammates, but they surely can tell the management to get rid of you.

The Moose is Loose

Jun 28, 2017
St.Louis
There's definitely a team in the market for a goodlooking, handsome guy who is a power forward at the same time. Scesoring like crazy every season. Still hitting people while at it and fighing too. Don't forget that evander also played his best season just now, under a lot of gambling pressure and all. His numbers were his BEST last season, he knows this also himself. Even deangelo got a new home in carolina. Mr. Evander will find his. Also a new women, he might want to take a look at those at the same time. We all do :clap: Its fun. Lets see where he ends up and builds a new life and gets new team mates. I'm throwing some quesses... with the -50% retained of course. Montreal, Ottawa, Buffalo... hmm not many there. Maybe Arizona or Carolina. Maybe sire. We'll find out soon enough sire. This is going to be very exciting for surely.
So teams will take Kane because he’s handsome.

Well if that ain’t some logic…

Reactions: BillPrep

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Belichick will take him.
I just watched that Aaron Hernandez docu-series on Netflix. LOL

I found it fascinating that he was rated like...a zero, on one element of his psychological test based on social maturity but the Patriots still drafted him.

Reactions: DaveG
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad