San Jose Sharks Defeat Anaheim Ducks 4-0 and Advance to the Western Conference Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
The Ducks can take solace in fact they managed to scratch out a goal this game to surpass the Kings in total goals for a series 4 to 3 :laugh:

That was some bad offense by the SoCal contingent.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Good series by san jose, controlled the games in every aspect.

Good luck in round 2

You seem like a nice human, sorry you had to watch that. At least they played a good game tonight, no dirty stuff and they worked hard.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
The Ducks can take solace in fact they managed to scratch out a goal this game to surpass the Kings in total goals for a series 4 to 3 :laugh:

that's cruel, but it has been the goaltenders Playoffs.

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
I was expecting Anaheim to win the series, San Jose impressed me but Anaheim was sure underwhelming. They showed zero emotion
Anaheim screwed the pooch by trying to Goon out and intimidate SJ the first three games. Game 4 was the first game Anaheim actually tried to play hockey, and it was their best game of the series. If they would've played hockey instead of gooning the first three games, it would probably be a lot closer of a series.

Last edited:

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Thank you Sjs, gl in the next series vs Vgk, should be an entertaining one.

Side note: Does the next series potentially start before the first round ends? I think the Nhl has done it before, I know the Nba definitely does.

NHL usually waits for the others to end before starting the next round.

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
I wish I could enjoy the time being up 3-0 in a series. Was on egg shells all the way until the final horn. If they ever break my heart like they did in 2014, I may have to walk away from the game. Great series boys, I'm totally fine with average regular season Jones when we get beast Jones in the playoffs

Reactions: CrypTic and HydroF

Mallard

Apr 19, 2017
Canada
Great way for the Ducks to honour arguably the greatest Ducks defensemen. Just brutal.

Our GM gifts the team Captain Canada and Chimera for a real long playoff push who are totally worthless. BM and RC better be gone.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Good luck Sharks, deserve the win. Be hoping for you or Vegas out of the west whoever wins the series. Your time to shine Oiler fans with nothing better to do.

Reactions: mooncalf and slocal

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
TY Sharks. San Jose is a big fast and well coached team, should be a good series between them and Vegas.

To Anaheim

200w.webp

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
You seem like a nice human, sorry you had to watch that. At least they played a good game tonight, no dirty stuff and they worked hard.

Im a fan of hockey(ducks are just the team i grew up watching kariya selanne pahlsson mcdonald etc), sharks played some good hockey. Im def not disappointed in them tonight... jones is a beast. Not really going to discredit san jose in anyway they had a great game plan, played hard and earned every victory... anaheim couldnt figure them out... lines 1 - 4 basically won their matchups and the dmen made quick smart plays... they won special teams battle and jones whatever he had to when called on.

Just cause ducks are out doesnt mean im done with hockey ill go home do some thinking about my future and decide what bandwaggon id like to join for rest of year ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino