San Jose Sharks Defeat Anaheim Ducks 4-0 and Advance to the Western Conference Semi Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrikOverAuston

Laine > Matthews
Jun 22, 2016
Winnipeg
Way to go Sharks! Hopefully the end of the road for Corey Pansy, Ryan "Preteen girl going through puberty in a grown man's body" Getzlaf and of course Kesler, whose name is already synonymous with dirtbaggery to the point he doesn't need a derogatory nickname.

Reactions: TSN Jdog

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
Hopefully not too many injuries from that one. Lucked out a bit on the offside callback for sure. I hope the Ducks get a new coach for next year -- this series they seemed less than the sum of their parts. Fowler out didn't help at all, either.

HydroF

Mar 27, 2014
Vacaville
If Anaheim played the first 3 games closer to how they played these last 2 periods this would have been a longer series. Sharks played really well though, SJ vs VGK should be a fun one.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Thank you Sjs, gl in the next series vs Vgk, should be an entertaining one.

Side note: Does the next series potentially start before the first round ends? I think the Nhl has done it before, I know the Nba definitely does.

No, I think they wait for all the other series to end, as they should. Teams deserve a rest for sweeps

Reactions: Metroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->