GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/14 6PM MDT

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
My atdhenet feed crapped out. So that Schultz kid scored, huh? Cool.

Gonna take this as a divine sign to study. Eh. there's always radio :nod:

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008
I think that the AHL site has been fully compromised.

Couldn't get updates using it earlier (i.e. couldn't click on the boxscore) and now I can't even navigate to it.

Someone is getting their walking papers.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
If these AHL live guys ever want me to buy another game from them again, they're going to have to give away a bunch of streams for free and show me they actually have a product worthy of $1, let alone $7. What a joke.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I just want nelson to focus in on the pp during this intermission. Try to get something going right off the bat.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
If these AHL live guys ever want me to buy another game from them again, they're going to have to give away a bunch of streams for free and show me they actually have a product worthy of $1, let alone $7. What a joke.

My feed has been great tonight :dunno:

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan

Did you purchase the game? I'm not having any problems with the stream...its as good as ever

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I just want nelson to focus in on the pp during this intermission. Try to get something going right off the bat.

I really don't like Arco on that unit TBH. We need a LH shot that can run the RW 1/2 boards. May as well try Green there since he also takes draws. If not him then Paajarvi would work.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
Did you purchase the game? I'm not having any problems with the stream...its as good as ever

Ah okay, I thought the atdhenet feed was just reflecting a problem at the source. My bad. But I originally started off buying the feeds and then swore them off because of the quality and problems. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow... but the trust is gone.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I really don't like Arco on that unit TBH. We need a LH shot that can run the RW 1/2 boards. May as well try Green there since he also takes draws. If not him then Paajarvi would work.

I agree with you here. Arco really isn't working on that unit. I would try green there.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Ah okay, I thought the atdhenet feed was just reflecting a problem at the source. My bad. But I originally started off buying the feeds and then swore them off because of the quality and problems. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow... but the trust is gone.

At the beginning there was definitely some problems but once they updated the stream quality it has been a really solid feed. Don't get me wrong I don't think the 150 I paid is what its worth but in my opinion its not a huge ripoff anymore. More affordable prices would be great but the quality has upgraded a lot.

Hans Moleman

Was saying Boortuzzi
Apr 4, 2004
FTW
The Rampage PK strategy is double/triple team guys and the Barons can't seem to take advantage of that and instead are being bogged down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad