GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/14 6PM MDT

harpoon

Dec 23, 2005
If Abney won't be used to fight guys like Yonkman after the last time we met we may as well get his contract off the books. Disgusting that we need to use Byers as our heavyweight.
Yup. All the more so considering the entire future of the franchise is on the team atm.

The Barons are getting pushed around since about the mid point of this game. Lost both fights too.
You may not :need: a fighter in the NHL anymore, but you damn sure need one in the AHL.
Unbelievable that we have no answer whatsoever when AHL no hopers start running around.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
How is Pee-jar looking tonight?

Only one play I saw stands out in my mind; he had a chance to cut towards the net when he had a step on his man, but instead opted to toss it at the goalies pads and circle behind the net.

So, same as usual, a few flashes of speed, defensively reliable, and pretty much nothing in the way of offense.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
Only one play I saw stands out in my mind; he had a chance to cut towards the net when he had a step on his man, but instead opted to toss it at the goalies pads and circle behind the net.

So, same as usual, a few flashes of speed, defensively reliable, and pretty much nothing in the way of offense.

And just scored on the PP.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
I thought Paajarvi played very well alongside Hall mostly. Flying down the wing with him, we saw flashes of what he used to be.

Yeah, he was floating shots to the goalie. But he scored and had a wicked mid-air onetimer. Credit where credit's due, we may have a player yet. But that's the optimist.

Back to biochem.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
I think everybody in question did a lot better tonight with the exception of Pitlick who I'm still waiting for. It seemed like he didn't get much ice time though?

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
From those that have watched Fedun play a lot so far this year... do you think he has NHL potential? I was hoping he'd do well this year after what he went through.

I realize he's still developing but is the gut feel that he's a career minor league player?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad