GDT: San Antonio Rampage @ OKC Barons, Friday 12/14 6PM MDT

Hockey Monkey

Oct 4, 2011
That period looked more like the Barons last year than any period I've seen so far this year: 200 feet of defense, turnovers in the offensive zone, breaking up rushes in the NZ, shots from everywhere, simple plays, etc. So nice to see that again.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Best offensive period I've seen from Hamilton as a pro! The lines are clicking, my only beef is that Abney should be in instead of Cornet instead of in Stockton. If we can't trust him to play a somewhat regular shift and take on guys like Yonkman then why draft him? Why keep him in the system at all? Byers doesn't strike fear in any tough guys IMO, he seems to fall before landing any good shots.

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
That period looked more like the Barons last year than any period I've seen so far this year: 200 feet of defense, turnovers in the offensive zone, breaking up rushes in the NZ, shots from everywhere, simple plays, etc. So nice to see that again.

These were my thoughts as well. Looked like the strong barons from last year plus ebs, hall and Schultz. Really thought the lines were playing well together and anyone that was struggling before showed us that they can be dangerous.

OilFury

Nov 17, 2012
barons went from looking horrible to start to dominating that period

harti such a tank...

teubs with a play...whats going on schultz rubbing off on our d squad?

eberle hitting the post :( needs a hatty soon too many 2 goal nights :p

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Nice rush by Hall and Pajaarvi ... good passing there.

Yeah that was a nice play and a tough pass for magnus to get on net as well it looked like and he did a good job

Magnus might be the only forward in our system that can keep up with Hall on the rush and vice versa. If they can get a good transition game going they could be a dynamic combo at this level. That was a tough pass to onetime, and Paajarvi nearly scored anyway. Really liking that line at this point.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Also of note was Fedun's great defensive play breaking up that 2 on 1 and blocking the pass to the slot with his stick. Besides the goal Teubert has been playing nasty in the corners and looking to unleash his big shot whenever possible, really pleased with his play as well.

Draiskull

Oct 26, 2005
Magnus might be the only forward in our system that can keep up with Hall on the rush and vice versa. If they can get a good transition game going they could be a dynamic combo at this level. That was a tough pass to onetime, and Paajarvi nearly scored anyway. Really liking that line at this point.

Yakupov?

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan

In addition to all this. That player we all want prv to be is still there. An injection of hall might help boost his confidence and his playing level.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
Personally I feel that merely firing Nelson is inadequate, we probably need to go and kick his dog or key his car so that the message really gets through.

Oooh someone keyed my truck last night. I was pissed. I imagine Nelson would leak his pictures of Klowe and Tambo.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Yeah our PP has been dog food. I'd like to see Paajarvi or Green on the RW 1/2 wall and get Arco off the top unit.

stratedge

My relationship with the Oilers is abusive.
Jul 25, 2007
Calgary, AB
o_O Time to healthy scratch Teubert for a few games. God our defensive depth has fallen apart this season.

Calamus

Sep 1, 2008
anyone else constantly buffering their atdhe feed?

I've been having issues with my internet and I don't know if it's just me.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Schultz is like Eberle, he's always Johnny on the spot.

Henry with his 2nd minor of the night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad