Sam Lafferty

Shak19

Oct 31, 2007
Toronto
Max Domi and Tyler Bertuzzi combined have as many goals as Sam Lafferty.

The_More_You_Know_2023.png

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
Lafferty had 3 total goals for the Leafs while Domi and Bertuzzi i have 10 goals between them.
Besides, Bertuzzi has the same amount of points and Domi have more. Together the have a little more than double the points. And for the Leafs, not some other team.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
That's one of those funny stats, Lafferty seemed just OK with us and I didn't hate him leaving. Maybe I was wrong but I don't think he moved the needle when with us.

Domi and Bertuzzi oth, need to have a much better 2nd half and PO. If we get the same as the first half - I don't want to see either re-signed. On paper both seemed like good acquisitions, and the eternal Leaf fan optimist in me expects great things from both come PO time

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
The stats tell a different story if the focus shifts to points (Domi has more; Bertuzzi has the equivalent amount in fewer games).

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
So typical............by the end of last season when he was on the roster, most wanted him shot to the moon. Now that he's gone, many believe he's amazing.

Reactions: mogs and OddyOh

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
So typical............by the end of last season when he was on the roster, most wanted him shot to the moon. Now that he's gone, many believe he's amazing.
A few looking for attention <> many

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
Dude is a gamer and we shouldn’t have let him go. The fact he and Kampf were outplaying every other forward on our team against Florida is telling.

Management has shown a desire to get rid of or not re-sign guys who actually try hard in the playoffs and I don’t understand it.

Just glad it was a fourth liner this time and not a Hyman/Kadri.

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
He's having a great year. His history by age 28, including 2g in 19 for the Leafs, does not automatically suggest he would be expected to do this well. He could have been Noel Acciari based on last season, right? Good for him and Van, just like with Joshua, but could they do this for coach Keefe? Wouldn't bet on it but if they had let Kampf walk and kept Laff it wouldn't have broken my heart either. An interesting snapshot but 2g does not scream "I will rock it for you next season". Time to move on.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
He's having a great year. His history by age 28, including 2g in 19 for the Leafs, does not automatically suggest he would be expected to do this well. He could have been Noel Acciari based on last season, right? Good for him and Van, just like with Joshua, but could they do this for coach Keefe? Wouldn't bet on it but if they had let Kampf walk and kept Laff it wouldn't have broken my heart either. An interesting snapshot but 2g does not scream "I will rock it for you next season". Time to move on.

Thats an easy sell for me. Kampf is probably $1M overpaid. I’d have been quite happy to keep Lafferty over him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad