GDT: Sabres @ Canadiens 7PM TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Just checking in, let me guess we are "just getting unlucky" again?

Nah, they are kind of sloppy and got forechecked hard into the goal against. They've had a couple good chances in tight on the rush without any success but nothing sustained.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
The story of this period is we’re clearly the more skilled team and they’re clearly the better coached team.
I think the team that buries 1 of their 2 chances might be at least equally skilled no? Coaching I agree.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I known we get caught up in personnel as a piece that is an issue, but coaching is evident. Montreal plays a lot like St. Louis did - they are in and around the net even if they are just smaller guys. They get that there is some pain involved in the sport and that's a coaching thing as much as it is individual attitudes.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
The story of this period is we’re clearly the more skilled team and they’re clearly the better coached team.
That is the story of a lot of periods.

I can't believe Rob Ray is still giving us updates on what Matt Ellis says
My dream is for Dunleavy to half cover the mic but we can hear him say “did he say anything about fixing the f***ing power play?”

Reactions: My Cozen Dylan

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
I known we get caught up in personnel as a piece that is an issue, but coaching is evident. Montreal plays a lot like St. Louis did - they are in and around the net even if they are just smaller guys. They get that there is some pain involved in the sport and that's a coaching thing as much as it is individual attitudes.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but their coach is far less experienced than Granato. Maybe experience isn’t the thing that makes a coach better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad