BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
nice back check from skinner…. And he turned it over

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
nice back check from skinner…. And he turned it over
He's done multiple of those tonight. Getting his one game out against the Canadians before vanishing for another 5

What the heck has been up w him this season? Just hasn’t seemed like himself for huge stretches. Then he’ll have a game like this
New child. Tage broken hand, Skinner sucks.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Fezzy126

Rebuilding...
May 10, 2017
Easy to look low IQ when you're playing with Okposo and Girgensons lol. Krebs looked damn good at the World Championships.

Girgensons whole thing is that literally nothing happens when he is on the ice. Visually and analytically.

That's a big part of the problem with Krebs. He's still trying way too many things that look really good in juniors or even the A, like the blind passes to the slot, the weak sauce passes across defenders, and the touch passes on breakouts (there's a lot of this with JJ too).

I love his passion and want him to figure it out, but he's still learning about what works at this level, and if we're being honest it's taking him longer to figure things out than some other 1st rounders. Just playing with skill guys isn't his issue.

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Amazing you'll go to bat for Krebs and then say Skinner sucks.

Lol
I never said Krebs was good I was saying he hasn't gotten a fair shake. And ya, Skinner is absolute garbage and a massive negative to the team when he isn't scoring. Which he isn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad