GDT: Sabres @ Blue Jackets 7PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
They absolutely are. Hockey is the third most viewed major sport. They have way to many ways block people from watching, NHL Network is incredibly irrelevant, they had/have? center ice, ESPN+, Hulu, regional sports providers and blackout for the paid subscription. It's madness
Isn’t hockey 5th?

NFL
NBA
MLB
NASCAR
NHL

Mattilaus

Sep 12, 2014
Beyond the Wall
Shouldn't Mitts be given a goal on that play because the net was empty?

Gonna start to hear whispers of Luukkonen and the Vezina if he keeps this up.
For him to win the Vezina the team would have to make a miracle run and make the playoffs. I know team success shouldn't matter when it comes to the vezina but it does.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Isn’t hockey 5th?

NFL
NBA
MLB
NASCAR
NHL

If you counted people living in the United States watching televised soccer of any kind (MLS, Premier League, World Cup, various other international leagues), I wonder where it would rank. I would think at least 4th and maybe higher.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
(I’m pretty sure Yakety Sax is the Benny Hill theme song)
Interesting. Never knew that shit actually had a name.

And if I was a betting man I'm putting my house on Carolina next game. Weird 6pm Sunday game, at home, just won 2 in a row. All indicators are pointing to disappointing loss. The only thing in the Sabres favor is Carolina plays an 8pm game at home against Dallas Saturday night, so they might be tired.

I think the schedule maker was hanging out with Ruzika when he crafted this weekend's tilts.

Last edited:

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Two bad teams playing one another:

1708784168686.png

Two good teams playing one another:

1708784250594.png

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
Ive watched my last sabre game almost a month ago as the qnhl screws w outcomes like all other sports but i still look and read the hot takes everywhere

Power may earn his contract but adams should be punched in the mouth by owen himself for ramping up pressure in his life, if he becomes a junkie adams better buy all the dime bags. This injury is a gift to make him realize he is one of eight Dmen, thats it.

Krebs is only twenty three and has way more elite vision and hands than an even rodriquez. His best years after his strenth peaks may resemble Casey pull up the stronger on the puck than most may be the krebs story ( hopefully not years too late for the sabres playing against goalies aided by AI ( Weve outshot tge league by similar differential as the Bills outscoring the niffle wwe by 200 points over past 4 years.

Adams was late but really restored the sabres to our consistent past by flying us likely out of goalie hell. If comrie can step up twice a month we'll have three for the first time in years

If Robinson and okposo , jj and tuch can shame the rest into a more physical game played in the net front they will all be harder to fook w by al and computer geeks w crooked noses.

Dahlin apparently is not an entitled girl that may limit his mistakes tgat come by playin 30 minutes. We're lucky to have him

Prove em all wrong skinner , yiu may be one of the most weirdly talented players to ever play show that run they a brick wall desire and u may show and lead kids to victory or not care and lead them off a cliff tgat sends all the way of whiny jack and late maturing entitled reino.

Who are you buffalo sabres. Yr good enough for the world and tech to follow and desteoy you can you fight back twenty times.

Kudos

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
If there was a worst NHL game of the season award this one would be a strong contender. When the game highlights posted on YT that are usually 11-12 minutes are half that you know it was a stinker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad