News Article: Sabres announce ticketing details for opening the arena March 20

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Tldr:

Tickets from 40 to 115 dollars.

Seems like a sacrifice, but I might be inclined. I could use the cash.

Mandatory covid test that you have to pay for, for 64 dollars.

Hol'up hol'up hol'up.

They were expecting US to pay THEM to watch this team live????

giphy.gif

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site
Imagine Adams having to stand there and fumble through a made up story about the Sabres deciding not to allow fans back in for their safety.

“This has nothing to do with no tickets being purchased. And no that wasn’t Kim’s voice screaming at me to go out there and take it like a man!!”

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Received the 1st shot yesterday. 2nd one isn't scheduled until Apr 3. After the 28 period expires......... would I still have to take a COVID test to get into KBC?

(Doesn't really matter... I won't pay a cent to see these clowns. Just wanted to meet some actual persons who have been vaccinated and completed the waiting period AND have still tested positive for COVID........ You know, that nasal repository scenario the Docs found in some test subjects (monkeys). Can vaccinated people still spread COVID-19? Here’s what we know.)

Hey.... Don't preach to me. I'm getting the shot and doing my part.......

Reactions: SackTastic

SackTastic

Mar 25, 2011
Received the 1st shot yesterday. 2nd one isn't scheduled until Apr 3. After the 28 period expires......... would I still have to take a COVID test to get into KBC?

(Doesn't really matter... I won't pay a cent to see these clowns. Just wanted to meet some actual persons who have been vaccinated and completed the waiting period AND have still tested positive for COVID........ You know, that nasal repository scenario the Docs found in some test subjects (monkeys). Can vaccinated people still spread COVID-19? Here’s what we know.)

Hey.... Don't preach to me. I'm getting the shot and doing my part.......

Yup.

goach

Jun 30, 2013
I hope the Pegula's aren't like Harold Ballard! As long as the tickets get sold, all is good!

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
This is shameful. The price point, the audacity of expecting people to actually pay money to witness this team. Would literally be better off in almost every way donating 600 tickets each to three local hospitals. At least get some good PR spin out of that.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Just think of the money they’ll save after social distancing is no longer required. They’ll be able to fit all the paying fans at HARBORCENTER and not have the KBC expenses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad