Injury Report: Sabres '17-18 Injury Report: Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
How/why do so many players go from day-to-day to week-to-week? That's like 3 or 4 this year already.

Yup. Both Nylander and Bogosian were "day to day" and have yet to play a game (I don't even think Nylander has practiced yet).

Housley needs to learn to handle these injury reports to the press better.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Can we maybe get some new trainers or strength and conditioning people in the organization? This is an awful lot of injuries to change from day to day to players missing weeks/months.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Sounds like Gorges and Beaulieu will be off the list later today. Now accepting new applicants to fill limited time vacancies!

Reactions: Havok89

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Bogo was said to be skating, but when botts mentioned Friday that he hopes certain guys are back soon, like gorges beaulieu and risto, bogo’s name was again absent. Wtf is going on with this guy?

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Nylander played for Rochester last night; picked up an assist on Fasching's empty netter......

(Sorry if this has already been mentioned...)

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
This Bogosian is something, no one ever even knows what his injuries are or where they occurred. The guy must have no pain tolerance at all.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This Bogosian is something, no one ever even knows what his injuries are or where they occurred. The guy must have no pain tolerance at all.

Groin pull/tear is the scuttlebutt. I don’t wonder at his pain tolerance, I wonder at his ability to keep his body in the shape that he needs to BN. What’s his nutrition like? What’s his hydration like? How much rest is he getting? Is he doing anything to himself in his off time that is not beneficial to his physical well-being? There are enough things speculated about all of that that due to site rules I cannot discuss that leave me wondering.

Reactions: oldgoalie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad