Player Discussion Ryan Strome

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I think Strome’s best asset is playmaking but McTavish has shifted into more of a playmaker this season. The two of them feel like it’s too much on one line.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
Dude can chuck em. Definition of a complimentary piece that adds toughness. As noted above though: nothing to compliment.

I like Stromer a lot. They way he interacts with the fans, his teammates, his intangibles on the ice... just gotta find a way to use him better, IMO

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
I think Strome’s best asset is playmaking but McTavish has shifted into more of a playmaker this season. The two of them feel like it’s too much on one line.

I like Stromer a lot. They way he interacts with the fans, his teammates, his intangibles on the ice... just gotta find a way to use him better, IMO

IMO, Strome's a very good complementary, playmaking winger. He's not a strong center. Rico, Carlsson, and Mac are better than him at center. Z needs to put on more pounds and improve his two-way game.

When Strome was with Vatrano-Mac, Strome can focus on passing it either one to score goals. That trio went on a tear when all three were healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad