RW Kaapo Kakko - TPS, Liiga (2019 Draft) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Kakko's ''weakness'' is playing the less important position. There are definitely areas of his game that he could improve, but nothing that isn't already above-average for the NHL, that's how well-rounded he is.

For me, Kakko should get drafted first this year as he exhibits similar top-end potential to Hughes while having a much higher floor as an NHLer and virtually zero bust chance.

I agree with this, zero bust chance for Kakko and as it has been said many times here before that Jack Hughes hasn't played with other than juniors so far so there is that small question mark there. Hopefully Hughes is invited to WHC after the U18 tournament as well so we can see how he manages there compared to Kakko.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Not likely to happen. Laine would have to sign a new contract first, and even if he did that, he still might prefer Fortnite over the spring carnival that is Skoda Cup.

Yeah I think Laine and his agent will be negotiating that contract till next December, ala William Nylander.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I agree with this, zero bust chance for Kakko and as it has been said many times here before that Jack Hughes hasn't played with other than juniors so far so there is that small question mark there. Hopefully Hughes is invited to WHC after the U18 tournament as well so we can see how he manages there compared to Kakko.

No player has 0% bust potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad