RW Andrei Svechnikov (2018, 2nd, CAR) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

pckstpr31

Jul 13, 2010
CGY
After 0 points in his first game back, he puts up 2 goals and 3 assists in game 6 to eliminate Mississauga.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Just wondering,...Finland&Sweden has brought many under agers to Worlds over the years
(Finland mainly) has Russia ever done so? Would you rather see Andrei play in the worlds
instead in the u18 tournament?.

Andrei kinda getting waste in the u18's, Kovalchuk-Datsjuk-Svechnikov line would be sick.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Just wondering,...Finland&Sweden has brought many under agers to Worlds over the years
(Finland mainly) has Russia ever done so? Would you rather see Andrei play in the worlds
instead in the u18 tournament?.

Andrei kinda getting waste in the u18's, Kovalchuk-Datsjuk-Svechnikov line would be sick.

He will play at WJC U18 anyway, and then... If he beats Kucherov's scoring record or just looks phenomenal, Znaroks maybe (and it's a very big maybe) will invite him to the camp... We have a lot of good RWs. Just for a top 6 role he'll have to beat Dadonov, Kaprizov and probably Tarasenko. And they won't bring him for a bottom 6 role.

And I'm not sure Kovy and Dats will play at all. Kovy needs to find an NHL team, and Dats needs some rest.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He will play at WJC U18 anyway, and then... If he beats Kucherov's scoring record or just looks phenomenal, Znaroks maybe (and it's a very big maybe) will invite him to the camp... We have a lot of good RWs. Just for a top 6 role he'll have to beat Dadonov, Kaprizov and probably Tarasenko. And they won't bring him for a bottom 6 role.

And I'm not sure Kovy and Dats will play at all. Kovy needs to find an NHL team, and Dats needs some rest.

Good info, thanks.

ChazzMichaelMichaels

Jul 10, 2014
What's up with the random Yakupov comps? From my viewings he reminds me of a combination of Marleau/Spezza. His tall frame with his great, smooth skating on the wing combined with a sprinkle of Spezza's elite puck skills.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
What's up with the random Yakupov comps? From my viewings he reminds me of a combination of Marleau/Spezza. His tall frame with his great, smooth skating on the wing combined with a sprinkle of Spezza's elite puck skills.

yea super weird.

He reminds me of Matthews. Same type of arsenal. Deadly shot, great playmaker, strength, size and speed, a bull in the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad