Nabokov SJ
Bryzgalov ANA

http://www.iihf.com/news/iihfpr0606.htm

GPF

US Bandwagon
Oct 22, 2004
Barcelona, Spain
scary scary!!!

I think they have the biggest potential to surprise. This young team is eager again to play for russia .. not like these prima donas the last ten years or so

NewHabsEra*

A Canada - Russia final would be amazing... Great Russian roster!

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
GPF said:
scary scary!!!

I think they have the biggest potential to surprise. This young team is eager again to play for russia .. not like these prima donas the last ten years or so

my words

RangersFan88*

this squad is awesome
they might go deep in turin
i'll be cheering for them thats sure

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
So I was wrong and it is official... There are of course three big questions: Zhamy? Kaspar? and most importantly, what the heck is Bykov :cry: doing there????

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Well, one more question: why are there 8 D-men, but htis one has an easy answer: D is our weakest link, sure to break somewhere. Will have to be patched.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Den said:
So I was wrong and it is official... There are of course three big questions: Zhamy? Kaspar? and most importantly, what the heck is Bykov :cry: doing there????
Don't worry. It's not so bad.. We could have Vyshedkevich too ;)

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Den said:
Well, I d'like to see neither: -Bykov, -Zhamy; +Morozov,+Brylin/Zinoviev. Would be 7+13 then. Morozov is the guy that I will miss. :madfire:

Yeah, I figured he'd be there ahead of Kharitonov at least. Rosno Cup or not, he's been the 2nd best player in the RSl this season.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Corto said:
Yeah, I figured he'd be there ahead of Kharitonov at least. Rosno Cup or not, he's been the 2nd best player in the RSl this season.

Well, most people thought that Kharitonov was a lock, I can leave with him there. But Morozov just gotta be there....

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Den said:
Well, I d'like to see neither: -Bykov, -Zhamy; +Morozov,+Brylin/Zinoviev. Would be 7+13 then. Morozov is the guy that I will miss. :madfire:
I'd like to see Korolyuk. He deserved it more than Zhamnov and Kharitonov and even Morozov, IMO. It's a shame that he is not in the list :(

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
i just cant understand why the hell Kharitonov ? is that really only that Krikunov bonus ? Bahhhhh i hate that guy , he is to samall and we have better finisher :rant:

Morozov should be there no question !

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
What about the taxi squad? Haven't heard anything about it.

In this article: http://www.metallurg.ru/news/21250/ they say how the last players to get cut were Morozov, Brylin and Sokolov. I assume that Morozov and Brylin will be there then. And one more D-men maybe. It would be stupid to include the 4th goalie...

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
CSKA said:
i just cant understand why the hell Kharitonov ? is that really only that Krikunov bonus ? Bahhhhh i hate that guy , he is to samall and we have better finisher :rant:

Morozov should be there no question !

Look, Canada took Draper, for instance. Coaches made choices they think they'll need. Canada needed a checker, Krikunov thought he needs a passer for Su-Malkin. I can understand Kharitonov, Morozov can be there in plae of Bykov, or Kaspar.

Shoalzie

Trust me!
May 16, 2003
Portland, MI
Did Slava Kozlov decline an invitation?

That team would be sick if they ever get all of their guys to participate.

Looking forward to getting my first look at Malkin...should be a fun team to watch, just depends on if they want it or not.

TORRUS

May 31, 2004
Beli
Trudel said:
all rosters are only preliminary roster's, they can be changed easily

No they can't. These 23 (if healthy) will play. That's the final roster. There is only injury reserve (taxi squad) with 3 players that can be used only as replacements in case of injury of one of the guys on the main roster.

Shoalzie said:

Well, it's good this year. None of the key players declined. We can only be sorry because of Zubov and maybe Fedorov.

Den

Aug 9, 2005
Stockholm
www.recdir.com
Shoalzie said:

Looking forward to getting my first look at Malkin...should be a fun team to watch, just depends on if they want it or not.

No, he was never included even in the prelimenrary roster. He is a very unpopular player, and you should admit every winger on this team is better than him with the exception of Kharitonov - but this guy serves a purpose :teach:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad