Russia - Ukraine

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
What about if we play Canada or USA who will smash and smother and frustrate our offense in to making our mistakes. Will our defense hold up then?

I am not quite sure about that. From what I've seen about Canadians, they have not been so good so far. US looks good though.

VladNYC*

I am not quite sure about that. From what I've seen about Canadians, they have not been so good so far. US looks good though.

When is the last time they looked good in the Prelims? Never. We always go undefeated, they always lose a game to a worse team and then we meet up and everyone knows what happens.

sick

May 18, 2006
Finland
I think US might be the surprise this year. Young team and they skate well and play together well. Canada-- not so sure, but you always have to count them in because they usually always get better towards the end.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
When is the last time they looked good in the Prelims? Never. We always go undefeated, they always lose a game to a worse team and then we meet up and everyone knows what happens.

WC - 2001, Canada - 3 wins(including 5-1 against Russia, goals 13-2) and only one loss in second group round. then loss in 1/4.
WC- 2002, Canada - 3 wins(11-2) and 1 loss in 2 group round, then loss in 1/4 interesting coincidense :) Russia won silver medals with 3 losses in second group round..
WC - 2003, Canada won all games but one

dont wanna look at further tournaments..

sick

May 18, 2006
Finland
The three other lines have to improve if team russia want to succeed.
One great line isn't enough. But i think to russia this WC will be better than in the latest WC's in Russia in 2000. Weren't they 11th?? And they had the greatest possible team on paper ;) Don't get your hopes up yet. I need to be a bit pessimistic, so if they lose it won't be so bad and if they win it will be even better. :)

VladNYC*

WC - 2001, Canada - 3 wins(including 5-1 against Russia, goals 13-2) and only one loss in second group round. then loss in 1/4.
WC- 2002, Canada - 3 wins(11-2) and 1 loss in 2 group round, then loss in 1/4 interesting coincidense :) Russia won silver medals with 3 losses in second group round..
WC - 2003, Canada won all games but one

dont wanna look at further tournaments..

What i was saying is we always look amazing on paper, more so then Canada most of the time, and look at our poor showings.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
How is Alexei Emelin to date? I suppose he must be one of the less used players? Thanks a lot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad