BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ

A bad game. It happens. Move on.

rudolph-rednose-rena-natal-dreams-come-true-gif-7386146

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Team hasn't even been fun to watch the past half dozen games (at least). That's further points towards this being a bad sign.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Pittsburgh has been blown out by 6 or more goals three times this year, so even good teams shit the bed sometimes. There are no freebies in this league, even against teams low in the standings.

They do need to start games better though. It's not getting into DeBoer levels of slow starts, but they can't let it become a trend.

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
I got a friend who thinks we should have kept Wedge and traded Kinkaid. I always defend that decision and now something tells me after this 1 game it’s going to be harder. Not for me to defend but that said friend will be more adamant about it.

Bound to have a couple of games like this throughout the year. Not over worried, team will get some practice time Monday most likely to help get Vats more in tune with the team and come back on tues. I also feel we play better against better teams and s*** the bed vs the bad teams.

On to the next one.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Arizona is better than their record. They lost a glut of 1 goal games. With that said, this team better find some scoring options behind the first line. Gibbons' hot start masked some secondary scoring problems and much of it is related to chemistry/play style.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Arizona is better than their record. They lost a glut of 1 goal games. With that said, this team better find some scoring options behind the first line. Gibbons' hot start masked some secondary scoring problems and much of it is related to chemistry/play style.

I really wish they would give quenneville a chance to fill henrique's role. You know, some actual young legs with speed and skill, not some veteran plodder. But we all know hynes will never let that happen to his boys.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
I really wish they would give quenneville a chance to fill henrique's role. You know, some actual young legs with speed and skill, not some veteran plodder. But we all know hynes will never let that happen to his boys.

Has Quenneville even been producing in Binghamton?

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Team hasn't even been fun to watch the past half dozen games (at least). That's further points towards this being a bad sign.

You mean since that boat anchor named Zajac has returned, we added another big truck in the middle named Boyle and we're back to being a 'puck control' team instead of a fast attacking team?

Slow and listless.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Team hasn’t been fun to watch? Hmmm

Well tonight wasn’t fun. I enjoyed last night though. Definitely agree the Florida game wasn’t fun. The Detroit and Vancouver games were fun though. Definitely a nice holiday weekend. Boston was meh. Minnesota was fine.

Sounds like hyperbole to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad